[A] V A N Q U I S H 25-man FL weekend raids!

85 Dwarf Death Knight
I have experience with all T11 reg bosses and EXPERIENCE with the first 3 FL bosses and i have seen the videos and read up on the others but i have yet to down a boss due to my guilds lack of progression. I am a Frost DK and am pulling an average of 16k dps in heroics. I am free Friday and Saturday and will be able to stay for 4 hours on both days. Vent and a working mic, and i can provide self food and flask buffs. I am just wondering if there will be open rolls on the gear. Thanks, Darkkid.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Experience : Currently 5/7 - tanking
Class and Spec: MS Prot (3/5 t12, well geared) | OS Arms fairly well geared, can pull 18k+ in 10 man
Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?:Yes
Do you have vent and a working microphone?:Yes
Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?:Yes
If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?:Yes "do have knowledge of all the fights"

send me in-game mail to contact me if needed(exam week, wont be on much)
Edited by Disclosurepp on 8/15/2011 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Experience (On both your main AND your alt. This can include t11 content.):
Main:
T11: 12/12 Normal + 7/13 Heroic
T12: 7/7 Normal + 1/7 Heroic

This character:
T11: 12/12 Normal + 0/13 Heroic
T12: 2/7 Normal

Class and Spec:
Holy Paladin

Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?:
Yes. It's a friday who needs sleep.

Do you have vent and a working microphone?:
Yep.

Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?:
Of course.

If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?:
Sure.

I'm a healing paladin, I have !@#$ty tank gear and no DPS gear. I have a Resto shaman with the same experience as this character, but it's way easier to heal as Paladin. However I'd be more than willing to come help out on my shaman if need be. My missing trinket and ring are both BoA items that will be transferred over on Friday before the raid. If for some reason I won't be able to make it I'll give you plenty of notice ahead of time in the future(I will be able to make this Friday). Other than that you guys seem to successful and with it being an alt raid I'd assume it'd be laid back and interesting.
Edited by Aprotcalypse on 8/16/2011 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Experience (On both your main AND your alt. This can include t11 content.): (T11N 12/12) (T11H 7/13) (T12N 7/7)) (T12H 1/7).

Class and Spec:Marksmen/Surv.

Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?: Sure, can make those times very easy.

Do you have vent and a working microphone?:Yes

Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?:Sure

If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?:Will look it up if needed.

Dont really care what toon I go on, but I have a ret pally Fulgorre, and aff/demo lock Fulg aswell if needed. Or even a frost DK Fulggore.
Edited by Fullgore on 8/16/2011 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Undead Warrior
warrior - furry
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I have a DK Tank:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Aljazzar/advanced

And a Combat/Sub rogue:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Immashankyou/advanced

Can bring whichever (preferrably the dk)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Add me..frost DK
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Can't do anything without the good Luö.

I'll be there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Well... im going to just post again seeing as my rogue got turned down the first time

Experience (On both your main AND your alt. This can include t11 content.): 6/7reg FL downed... I know all the fights up to 2/7heroic.

Class and Spec: Rogue... Only Assassination as of now... i guess people are posting ilvl... 370.

Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?: Yes

Do you have vent and a working microphone?: Yes

Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?: Yes

If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?: Would do.

----------------------
also

Resto Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Massacretop/simple
^ Same as above... offpec is currently gearing for boomkin.

My rogue does good dps, My druid doesnt have as far raid xp in FL.
Reply Quote
Fair warning - people without enchants/gems etc on gear will instantly be turned down no questions asked, even if you are on the current list.
Edited by Neyzie on 8/17/2011 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Experience: Tosmos First two bosses in BWD, Blaì(alt+0236)r (Combat Rogue) Downed first 3 bosses in BWD, Valiona in BoT, and Conclave of Wind in TOT4W.

Class and Spec: Tosmos (Elemental Shaman) and Blaìr (Combat Rogue)

Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?: Im there till the end.

Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?: Yes

If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?: Yes
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hunter pew pews
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Completed full (pre-nerf) BOT 4/4, BWD 6/6, ToT4W 2/2
Heroic BWD 1/6, BOT 1/4

I know the fights for FL, just never had the opportunity to attempt... Just wasting away in my guild.

Class and Spec: Rogue Assassin Mut

Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?: Yes

Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?: Of Course

If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?:

No doubt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/17/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Neyzie
Fair warning - people without enchants/gems etc on gear will instantly be turned down no questions asked, even if you are on the current list.

Count me out. I don't have time to do the rep grind for helm and shoulder enchants within the day. Sorry fella's
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Please post on the character you plan on bringing - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: OUPS

T11: 12/12
T12: 2/7 - but know other fights
Class and Spec: Hunter - SV
Are you capable of staying at least 4 hours and could you make Saturday as well if needed?: YES
Do you have vent and a working microphone?: YES
Can you provide Flask+Food for your character?: YES
If you do not know a fight before hand, will you read up on it?: I did
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/19/2011 12:33 PMPosted by Aprotcalypse

Count me out. I don't have time to do the rep grind for helm and shoulder enchants within the day. Sorry fella's

level inscription, nbd!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
highly recommend Frozencpu or Gran if a spot opens up, I've raided with both of them and they are exceptional players
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
FL 25 pug went well!! Will need people for next friday!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]