Saving Galakrond...

85 Human Priest
My good friends from <Entropy> have requested help in this matter. Who else better to help Galakrond than.....Soxx.

Yes I am going to save this realm from the evils that is OverPower. Do not fret, I got this.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
AND MY Shadowmourne
Edited by Crumpets on 8/14/2011 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Orc Rogue
The alliance on Galakrond is way better then the horde Galakrond. Save the horde Galakrond please we need serious PvErs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/14/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Quickburst
The alliance on Galakrond is way better then the horde Galakrond. Save the horde Galakrond please we need serious PvErs

Already on it :-D.

Leveling a orc warrior at the moment for tanking, have a few friends with me as well.

A total of five raiders ^.^.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
07/14/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Baba
The noble soul of Soxx was lost in his journey to save our Galakrond. It merely proves Galakrond's existing darkness can consume the greatest of heroes. The redemption of our realm will be a perilous journey with the malice of Evoroth, Lightheart, and his consort forever pitted against us. I encourage you all to have hope, for your Emperor has laid eyes upon the true evil, and will not rest until Galakrond is purified. At my hand, Jelly Jenning's quest will end unfulfilled as Galakrond basks in the radiant light of truth.

LOL
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'd love to help you too Soxx :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/14/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Baba
The noble soul of Soxx was lost in his journey to save our Galakrond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgI8qdijcFg
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
u wot
Edited by Níghtmare on 7/20/2013 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Im a FANBOY of Soxx
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Warrior
G-krond gangsta

edit: 25man guilds are no longer aloud on Galakrond?
Edited by Kabblanka on 8/3/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Troll Hunter
/waves at Soxx
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
The only reason I even started a Hordie on this realm is for fast PvP queues and smarter, less childish BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I had a horde Paladin and DK on Galakrond but it was so dead over there. So now I have 2 Alliance Paladins and DKs on Galakrond.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]