[H] ICC 25 Drake Run.

85 Tauren Warrior
That's right, you like nerd points, you like fancy mounts, you like sexy RP gear, so why not come to my Heroic ICC 25 Drake Run? Exactly. No reason not to. Chillbro is doing a bi-weekly ICC 25 Drake run as well. He will be doing his one week and i will be doing mine the next week. So the week he does his Uld 25 (Which I encourage all to go to.) I will be doing H ICC 25 the next day (Sunday at 7ish.) Shadowmourne and Invincible are on reserve.
So what can you expect from this run?

Good Times
Sexy RP Gear
Nerd Points
Dead Dragon Mount. (What's cooler than a dead dragon?)
And some quality time with your boy Hellscreamed.

FOR MORE INFO SEND HELLSCREAMED AND IN GAME MAIL.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bumpitty Bump Bump Bumpitty.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sunknight supports this drake run.
Reply Quote
Never too many nerd points
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Never ever. :) Starting to fill up. Have 10 more spots left. Looking for a vent to use that can handle 25 people full of awesomeness. Send me in game mail if you can hook a brotha up with some vent.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
filled for the week. hit me up in two weeks for another invite. :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
If two weeks is too long to wait, send Chillbro a mail for an invite for next week!
Edited by Chillbro on 8/19/2011 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im so in.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
08/19/2011 12:22 AMPosted by Chillbro
If two weeks is too long to wait, send Chillbro a mail for an invite for next week!

Everyone is encouraged to head to Chillbro's run next week. If interested for another run in two weeks send me an in game mail
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
When Invincible is off reserve I would be up for coming in for some fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
It will not be reserved in my run, but keep in mind it's unlikely either run will kill LK 25 H with pugs.
Edited by Chillbro on 8/20/2011 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]