Zerg recruiting for 25's

85 Worgen Warrior
Zerg was a formerly a 10 man 7/7 raiding guild, recently we made a transition to 25's and in our first week of 25's are 6/7 and currently working on Rag 25, we are looking for experienced players especially dps to fill our roster and look towards heroic progression. All spots our competitive so nobody has tenure, if you're looking for more information whisper Baje, Chavana, Shuunta, or myself.

Our raid days and times are Monday, Wednesday Thursday 7 - 10 P.M. PST.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm not dissin you or anything grats on 6/7 25 in first week, but people were always defending you guys for doing only 10's saying it's more hard/challenging or whatever, and you guys agreed. just curious why the change? something different..more fun?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We felt 10 man's in T11 content was harder, but trying both 25's and 10's for this content, 25's seem to be the harder of the 2. And there's been a few changes in the guild roster over the last few days.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/17/2011 10:35 PMPosted by Proditüs
We felt 10 man's in T11 content was harder, but trying both 25's and 10's for this content, 25's seem to be the harder of the 2. And there's been a few changes in the guild roster over the last few days.

ok good to know ty. out of the huge influx of talented players that joined do you think you'll have more than one 25 team?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
nah never, its too much to manage. we'll just be focusing on our main team, maybe have an alt run if anything
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ES BUMPO
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
this probably belongs in a new thread but do you guys feel comp from KoA?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ES BUMPO GRANDE
UPDATED 25 man 7/7
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I've been following you guys since you overcame Wrecked in progression, now that you're doing 25's and kinda slipped a bit to 4th I'll join if you'll have me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]