{H}End of Legends LFM for 4.3 raids

100 Blood Elf Paladin
End of Legends is currently looking to add members to our raiding roster. We had been running 2 10 man groups in Firelands, using some alts to fill the 2nd. With Dragon Soul we'd like to plug those final holes to make the 2 raids interchangable at all positions, with the possibility of 25 man raids as well.

We currently run raids almost every night of the week from 7:30~10:30pm EST, but that is usually 2-3 groups. Each group usually raids 2 nights, sometimes 3 if needed. If you have any questions you can contact me in game(ask any EoL member if I'm on another character), or post an application on our forums at http://www.endoflegends.net/(website temporarily disabled to new accounts, so contact me in game)

We are always willing to add any experienced raider who wishes to contribute, but the classes I'm currently looking for are the following:

Tank
Feral Druid - High Priority w/dps offspec

Healers
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy/Disc Priest

DPS
Feral Druid -High Priority w/tank offspec
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage
Spriest
Ret Paladin

I'm usually on Sarlock,Raithos,Barakki or Halfgrim any night aside from Friday and Saturday.
Edited by Sarlock on 11/30/2011 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I still need another healer and possibly a dps or two for our second group.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
Bump for classic Gilneas guilds :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I miss raiding with you guys! Good luck!
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Druid
>1/7 Heroic

teehee
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
>1/7 Heroic

teehee

that was uncalled for
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Good luck guys.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I hadn't really been looking lately, but thanks for the bumps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bumpity bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump because the server is down.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
There's not a lot of serious Horde raiders on this server, so it's nice to see EoL gearing up again for fun and profit. Good luck, you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping with super super old goodness!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3615252248325678290&q
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Gettin back into the game after a military deployment . Have been on Gilneas since Vanilla days with a few of the old school guilds -

Raid Inc, Dark Hand of Chaos etc.

*Other 85 Toons to contribute as alts played *Blawknox was Resto Drood (My RL Bro and now I toon I play on while he works pretty actively.) * Boston - pew pew Ret Pally.

I've been pretty active in playing lately and would like to jump into something that has some "character" if you know what I mean.. and play with players who have been around the block and know a thing or two about WoW and not just some young kids who picked it up for Christmas a year ago and flood BGs and Random Heroics lol.

If you have any interest in a ELE Shaman PVE, Possible PVE Resto (just need to gear grind a bit) and I bring epic PvP times in Resto.

Might transfer back to Horde!

Thx

Teh Burninator
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump cuz Sarlock is the man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]