Alright Daggerspine, I'll let you decide!

85 Human Rogue
Should I upload my fully edited video of yesterdays 2 hour footage of Mines Bigger holding down the molten front, BUT WAIT, this video isn't about the kills....

The video I'll upload is around 8 minutes of compiled footage of everytime I caught Aurelious sanctuary hopping, it's quite embarrasing actually...

Who wants it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^ I think he forgot about me you and hades sitting on them for hours? WHYYOUSOMADLENA?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
You mean hades sitting up on a ledge and back peddling 2 feet to safty ever 3 seconds....psh that'd be a boring video
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/18/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Pokiss
You mean hades sitting up on a ledge and back peddling 2 feet to safty ever 3 seconds....psh that'd be a boring video

methinksyoumadbro
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Nah, I just run past you and go kill the bads by the spiders bro. No point sitting there wasting time when i cant kill you because youll just sanctuary hop.

EDIT @ AURIOUS remember when you died on the bridge in the valley of heroes last night? That was my hammer in your butt...... might wanna get that checked out.
Edited by Pokiss on 8/18/2011 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
2HOURS OMG!!!! Aurelious and hades stayed there from like 4pm server to like 10 pm server, i had to get on this piece of crap forum to call you guys back out at 9:30pm and then you all went to bed again soon after that. the 9 or 10 ppl that were at molten front decided to go have some more fun with world pvp. i think at the end of it they got done at like 4am server, way passed alliance bed time. i don't think they let 13 hour vids on youtube. oh ya, Lenakatina, you also said that meiji was yours, that's cool you can take responsibility for all the times we camped him last night... in molten front and in mulgore. i think by the end of the night we killed him 50 or 60 times.

p.s. thanks for the honor cap.
Reply Quote
08/18/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Pokiss
I just run past you and go kill the bads by the spiders bro

Ugh. Tell me about it. I'm just trying to get dem dailies done on my alt, I have dragons to slay.

5 pvp geared people running train on 1 mediocre pve geared downie sounds like fun. And something to brag about.
Reply Quote
25 Human Rogue
I'd like to see the video of you Gouge+Blind+Vanished in that duel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/20/2011 01:20 PMPosted by Lungbreaker
I'd like to see the video of you Gouge+Blind+Vanished in that duel.

youtube.com/user/poedrum
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/18/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Lustferme
I just run past you and go kill the bads by the spiders bro

Ugh. Tell me about it. I'm just trying to get dem dailies done on my alt, I have dragons to slay.

5 pvp geared people running train on 1 mediocre pve geared downie sounds like fun. And something to brag about.

They don't want a fair fight, they want to gank 2v1 (double rogue is hard to gank) when most of the people in their videos have little to no pvp gear. Im not saying im good just that these rogue are really really bad. (see what I did there)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
AIN'T NO LOVE
FOR AIN'T NO GEAR
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AIN'T NO LOVE
FOR AIN'T NO GEAR

At least you don't click like your boyfriend >.>
Reply Quote
24 Gnome Mage
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/gwwt0.jpg/
Edited by Isthissex on 8/21/2011 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
AIN'T NO LOVE
FOR AIN'T NO GEAR

At least you don't click like your boyfriend >.>

Nothing of value was clicked <3
Reply Quote
r u sure?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
positive.
Reply Quote
24 Gnome Mage
okay guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]