Free Server Transfer or Server Merge???

85 Undead Warlock
Haomarush is dying shell of its once former self. I would like to know if Blizz is planning on merging any of the low pop servers? Or if they are will to do free character transfers off this dying server? Or are they just content on charging $25/toon to move off this server?

Maybe if enough people start asking for it, Blizz would listen and merge us with another low pop server. Actually makes financial sense for Blizz, as it would be one less server they would have to maintain. Probably would help with account retention as well. But, what am I thinking, that would make sense...
Edited by Mym on 8/18/2011 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Don't even know how to reply to these anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I Agree on this 100% our sever is so low that Free Character Transfer should be an option or server merging.... its almost impossible to start a guild on this server or have your guild run things because no one is on!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
What the hell is a Haomarush anyways?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
No one hears you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Haomarush should most definetly be server merged, its losing pop cause people leave to larger realms were raiding is so much easier because of the fact that they have people on all the time. The fact is without a drastic change Haomarush will die and simply making this a free server realm wont be enough to save it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think they should merge servers. But they probably won't do that anytime soon, cause that would be like them admitting that the game is dying. This will probably happen when the game declines to say six million players. But that's just my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea Bliz do something
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Hunter
I think the LFR tool will solve most of our problems.

Who cares if there arent a lot of people standing around orgrimmar, as long as you're queue'd for a raid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
On Haomarush, Blizzard can't hear you complain

:p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
There are people on all the time..Don't see a problem.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Poor#!#scantraidlol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I AGREE WITH THIS FORUM COMPLETELEY BLIZZ YOU HAVE TO MANY SERVERS ESPECIALLY LOW POPULATED ONES COMBINE ALL THE LOW POULATED ONES WITH ALL THE OTHER LOW POPULATED ONES OR SOMETHING ITS HARD TO HAVE FUN IN THE GAME IF YOU SEE ONLY 20 OTHER PLAYERS IN STORMWIND CITY
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I too would like to see a server merge. I don't mind so much that there are no people in the cities or chats are dead, but it also cripples our auction house. For the people that are on long enough to farm things up this is fantastic, for those of us who sign on occasionally it makes things difficult if your auction house has under 5000 items in it (most herbs etc are nonexistent on there). Between the auction house and the lack of raiders, this "world" seems much smaller. If anything the players on realms such as these should get a one time fee so they don't have to pay per character.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
YOU COULD ALWAYS XFER OFF SERVER
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
10/28/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Maalox
YOU COULD ALWAYS XFER OFF SERVER

Pretty sure that's the opposite of what the server needs right now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
only heard of two of you. AND HERE I THOUGHT HAO WAS A FAMILY.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
[Requesting Sticky To Be Heard]

A) Xfering off the server isn't what we want to do. We call Haomarush home and would prefer this home to be...bigger, since it has gotten down to a theoretical two bedroom, one bathroom apartment. (And we all know we hate sharing bathrooms.)

B) If our little home of Haomarush cannot be scaled up to match that of a theoretical two-story, four bedroom, three and a half bathroom house, then I say we should be allowed to pack our things and move free of charge to a new home.

So hear us, oh employee's of Blizzard whom this may concern, we love you and all, but Haomarush is too dang small, fix this pl0x.

Side note: LFR is a terrible idea for "fixing raiding problems on low pop servers" since out of PTR experience only baddies do LFR.
Edited by Wolter on 11/10/2011 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]