Free Server Transfer or Server Merge???

85 Undead Warlock
Yeah, LFR doesnt do anything to help the server economy. If you cant find mats to make flasks, feasts, enchants, gems, and craft items, then it is kinda hard to be an effective raider! But Blizz has put too much effort into this bandaid "LFR" to actually address the real problem of low pop servers for them to do anyting about it.

And to the ones that keep saying, "server transfer". Well, when you got multiple toons that you use to support each other, it gets really expensive really fast to transfer all of them! I think most that play this game enjoy the fact that is it a relatively cheap form of entertainment!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LFR might be something that could be fun but I dought it will work out for most of us. The only thing left to do untill they server merge or whatever is to just let my subcription run out and play something else. As long as people keep subscribed and play on low pop servers, blizzard will not care.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
BumP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]