The Most Powerful Fictional Character Ever?

51 Human Paladin
Batman
Reply Quote
65 Pandaren Monk
incredible hulk, he has limitless power, even beat up superman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Weeping Angels. Go ahead and blink I dare you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Mr.Popo from the abridged version
Edited by Archerz on 10/6/2012 2:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
44 Tauren Druid
Im surprised nobody has said the hulk, dude can move a mountain and survive being thrown into a star.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_%28Robert_Bruce_Banner%29
Edited by Milkmeanddie on 10/5/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
tie between TMNT, Queen of the Dark Horizons ( Rhapsody music videos), The Doctor, Faenor (The Silmarillion) and Everything that lives in Tanelornor Akaria
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Rogue
10/02/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Sankey
incredible hulk, he has limitless power, even beat up superman
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I see your Q and raise you... DISCORD!

Joking and cheating aside.

Goku is probably the character most shown to be completely over the top strong at every point. He also suffers from possibly the largest Protagonist Syndrome of all time.

If we were to ignore DBZ in which Goku was capable of destroying planets easily by the end of the Frieza saga and ended up becoming at least 10 thousand times more powerful by the end of the series.

The Hulk is a top contender due to his infinite range and lack of a hard cap to his strength because of it.

I would have to say the most powerful FAIR character would be a toss up between Revan, Sheogorath from Skyrim since that one is also the Champion of Cyrodiil, and our characters in WoW.

Our characters, if you pay attention to lore like I do, are so stupidly strong. Raids are a game mechanic, from a story perspective it's basically our character, the hero, 1v1ing bosses while a few friends are taking care of adds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
08/05/2011 04:58 PMPosted by Astaldar
Dr. Manhattan

He controls space itself. There is no contest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Paul Atreides
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Hulk is by far not the most powerful fictional character to exist. Let me just explain why.

His power runs off of his anger. There's a nifty spell from Dungeons & Dragons called "Calm Emotions", which does just that. Hey, the Hulk isn't angry anymore!
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
10/07/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Galaire
Paul Atreides

What about Leto Atriedes? The God Emperor? Though he did get defeated finally. But 4500 years have to count for something!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
G1 Unicron
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That naked dude from Watchmen seemed powerful.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
For some reason the first thing that popped into my head was Tetsuo Shima from Akira. Ya know, the big blob thing that threatens to distroy Neo Tokyo.
Reply Quote
Goku
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
For some reason the first thing that popped into my head was Tetsuo Shima from Akira. Ya know, the big blob thing that threatens to distroy Neo Tokyo.

doesn't he disappear from this universe into a newly birthed universe at the very end of the Anime adaptation of the comic?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/14/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Phatboi
What about Leto Atriedes? The God Emperor? Though he did get defeated finally. But 4500 years have to count for something!

Duncan Idaho was threatening to become a contender by the end of the 6th book by Frank Herbert.

He gained all of the memories of his previous clones. Even ones that he shouldn't have been able to have access to since their cells weren't used in his creation.

He was suspected of having prescience, which in a way he did being able to see the "old couple" at the end of Chapterhouse: Dune.

The most physically powerful character in that universe... Miles Teg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]