The Most Powerful Fictional Character Ever?

90 Night Elf Druid
Lensmen from the various E.E. Doc Smith books. By the end of the series they were starting to throw entire galaxies at the bad guys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lensman_series

Basically they were so overpowered they even have their own trope:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LensmanArmsRace
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
Because I do not want to say some god character I'll have to say Amber from Darker than Black (anime) because of her control over time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1. Skynet could kill Yoda.
2. So could a single Borg from Star Trek.
3. Marty McFly
4. Any Starfleet crew we have ever seen or could imagine, as well as any other alien species on Star Trek that is warp-capable.
5. Dr. Who, any version
6. The crew of Moya

All these adversaries could simply go back in time and simply murder Yoda in his baby crib, or kiss his mom in such a way that she goes to prom with the wrong person and Yoda is never born. Yoda can't time travel, nor does he have access to time travel equipment. Thus he is helpless against any opponent with this technology.

He also seems pretty useless in the Death Star department, because he wasn't able to use his powers to save Aldaran or however you spell it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
The Emperor
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanos was in the running when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
08/05/2011 04:56 PMPosted by Tyrion
Why not just say...Superman? He's pretty much a god.

Because Batman (BANANANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!) has kicked the living crap out of superman numerous times. Supes has even admitted that Batman is the most dangerous human being in their galaxy.

Edit: Oh, and as for my vote? Doctor Fate.
Edited by Sanksummoner on 8/8/2011 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Haruhi Suzumiya

If you know who she is, you know what I'm talking about.

08/06/2011 06:58 AMPosted by Wolfsongaz
I think the topic is too broad, a better question would be more narrow things such as "most powerful magic user" or "most powerful mecha". Otherwise it just ends up being some god character.
Reply Quote
Fat B@$t@rd from Austin Powers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I think i would go with the christian god as the most powerful fictional character.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Haruhi Suzumiya

If you know who she is, you know what I'm talking about.

08/06/2011 06:58 AMPosted by Wolfsongaz
I think the topic is too broad, a better question would be more narrow things such as "most powerful magic user" or "most powerful mecha". Otherwise it just ends up being some god character.

Only the fans really call her a god. Yuki is probably the best at describing what she really is.. which she seems to refer to her as more of an anomaly. She is afterall, just a girl who has influence over everything without being aware of it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
[insert God-character here]

I'm gonna go with Lain. Omniscience and complete control over existence.
Reply Quote
48 Troll Hunter
Kira from Death Note can kill anyone as long as he has a Death Note and their name
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/08/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Fuzzytroll
Kira from Death Note can kill anyone as long as he has a Death Note and their name

Except he's just a really intelligent man.

It's the book that's got all the power.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Wobbuffet
Edited by Tshaka on 8/9/2011 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/ Super Grand Zamboa. (And, by extension, their pilots, Simon and the rest of Team Dai-Gurren vs. the Anti-Spiral King).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS62KmYlm4k (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE FINAL FIGHT OF BOTH THE ORIGINAL SERIES AND THE SECOND MOVIE!)

...I rest my case.
Reply Quote
08/09/2011 02:04 PMPosted by Marriama
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/ Super Grand Zamboa.

Elder God Demonbane was already posted on the first page. :/

Even if we don't allow Demonbane in the contest because he's a "Break the game/contest" level, there's still Getter Emperor, Valzacard, Dis Astranagant, God Raideen, Ideon, Cybuster, tuned Rahxephon (or whatever the term is) and more that surpass or rival STTGL in the mecha department.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]