The Most Powerful Fictional Character Ever?

86 Dwarf Hunter
Dr. Manhattan. Hands down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Haruhi Suzumiya

If you know who she is, you know what I'm talking about.

Let us not forget Yuki Nagato, who is powerful in her own right.
But yes, I vote Haruhi.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Isn't it obvious?
The answer is simple

Gogeta in ss4.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Trigon the Terrible.
Reply Quote
52 Human Warlock
Uh yeah, no one comes close to Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Reply Quote
kael
Edited by Kabookiejoe on 8/10/2011 2:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warlock
Fistandantilus

or some god like character from anything. Takhisis perhaps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rand al'Thor, or probably any of the Forsaken from the Wheel of Time.
Any of Lovecraft's Great Old Ones.
Goku is definitely up there.
Manji from Blade of the Immortal.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Maybe not the most powerful of all-time, but Raistlin Majere was always my favorite.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Are we talking translation stats or raw, unfettered power?

If it's raw power, then the Infinite Tribunal, Galactus and Death from Marvel are at about the same range of power, overall.

And the H. G. Wells pantheon, the one he wrote about, has more power strength than raw stats, last I checked. Also, they are still easier to defeat than the above three.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

If it's raw power, then the Infinite Tribunal, Galactus and Death from Marvel are at about the same range of power, overall.

And the H. G. Wells pantheon, the one he wrote about, has more power strength than raw stats, last I checked. Also, they are still easier to defeat than the above three.

The Beyonder should be as powerful if not more then they are.
Edited by Klockor on 8/10/2011 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight

The Beyonder should be as powerful if not more then they are.

True, however I noticed in another thread a retcon occurred so I'm not certain where he is in terms of actual stats. His powers on the other hand may or may not have changed as well, so that's why I left him out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/09/2011 06:05 PMPosted by Hixson
Dr. Manhattan. Hands down.

Probably not. Manhattan is a matter manipulator, rather than a reality manipulator like most ridiculously powerful fictional beings.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
White Phoenix of the Crown(basically Jean Grey in God-mode) 2nd to that of the creator(meaning Stan Lee I assume) >.>

Marvel Universe

^^^This

She beat the Beyonder into submission basically and offered him his powers back ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Pre-Crisis Superman.... Dude could move planets, move faster than light, genius intelligence, and hypnotism. He's not the ole punk Superman who can barely move a Mini-Cooper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]