Server wide arena 3v3 tournament

85 Draenei Shaman
Ok, idea i've been thinking about, here are the rules:

It will be held over in Nagrand Arena, i would require a Horde to help me w/ the Organization on the horde side, i won't be picking just anyone

-150g Buy In
-Best of 3 Games
-I would Do all Scheduling.
-I would be watching on flying mount, basic arena rules (including CD's, Pots, etc.) Cheating will result in Disqualification From the Tournament.
-Start Date is not Set yet, Dependant on Interest.
-If you come to interfere, please don't, you will likely be ganked (and possibly camped, definitely flamed) by the spectators who have come to enjoy some good arena fights, if you are going to fly over, please do not fly too low (or in the face) of the fighters.
-Any and All teams may apply, i will likely run this over vent, and hopefully over an entire weekend.
-Winning team gets 50% of the Pot, 2nd Place Gets 30%, Semi-Finalists will get 10% Each.
-This will likely take a good day or two, if all goes will i will try to host these on a regular basis.
-Remember This is All in Good Fun, have some sportsmanship and put on a good show.
-I am NOT taking a cut of the gold, just trying to have some fun watching some good fights.
-If enough teams show up i may seed based upon ratings but this is only if we get good amount of participants.

Please Include your Comp, Team Name, And Rating.

P.S. I will not steal the gold :P , I'm better than that, if you wish i can probably call some pretty well known players up to vouch for me. I do expect the same of my horde counterpart, someone trustworthy to hold onto the prize money. If gold needs to be transferred inter-faction it will be done via the neutral AH.

Please use this template for signing up, just so i can distinguish serious players from the ones @!%*ing around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Team Name | Comp | Rating (if applicable)
| Player 1 | Name | Class |
| Player 2 | Name | Class |
|Player 3 | Name | Class |
(3's Only)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Might be able to help with Horde Side Tranactions.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
what a great idea but i agree aznakira horde should be in it to win it too
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It's just going to be Horde vs Horde... How many Alliance teams have even broken 2200 yet?
Anyways, for the sake of competition I'll put down my teams information.

Team name: History will be made
Comp: RLS, RPS, & Shadowplay (there are 4 of us)
Rating: 2300+
Player 1: Iamscore - Shaman
Player 2: Larnit - Priest
Player 3: Gammil - Warlock
Player 4: Punches - Rogue

Just let me know I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
That sucks nobody is interested. I was looking forward to all the gold.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
punches you dont have to be 2200 rated to do this tournament fyi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
So based on your 2271 rating you thought you would win "all the gold"?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
08/09/2011 09:35 AMPosted by Bvl
So based on your 2271 rating you thought you would win "all the gold"?

I wouldn't be broke.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Homeboy sure has some swag for just swapping out his s9 t1 weps.
Reply Quote
|Its A Process | RMP | 2401
| Player 1 | Jasz | rogue |
| Player 2 | Mofizzle | Priest |
|Player 3 | Aesoproc | Mage |

=)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
08/14/2011 10:16 PMPosted by Phildox
Homeboy sure has some swag for just swapping out his s9 t1 weps.

You like that? I went hard for a little bit. If you don't have haters then you're not doing it right. =/
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Warlock
I would love to be one of theparticipants in this event.Where do I actually sign up, and is there a level requirment???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]