Is it true about <Astral>?

85 Troll Priest
Sad to see you guys go. Hopefully some of you will join another successful progression guild on the realm and give us a run for our monies. <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Sad to see you guys go. Hopefully some of you will join another successful progression guild on the realm and give us a run for our monies. <3

Thanks Coffee, but..we'll be moving onto a different realm.

GL to you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Killa I thought you were a mage
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Good luck on your new realm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ty zinchi <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Any ideas on where you guys will be headed or what servers have you looked into?

Yes I have ulterior motives lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
wut r these motives u speak of
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Korgath. Horde side. Sine Pari. Just throwing that out there. lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Lol. Some dude jumped ship from Astral to us. He said he was in the hospital for a week, and the leader of Astral (no clue who leads Astral) decided to have his E-GF (some mage in Astral) boot the sick hospital dude from the guild.

No clue why you guys went defunct though really.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
CAW!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
The guys that jumped ship would be Mike Sample your warlock and a worthless piece of !@#$ friend. The GM would be me Tdogg. and you guys can go ahead and have him but i like how you keep attacking me and akindra honestly i think its funny. For all i give a %^-* you guys can keep attacking us if you like if thats wat you guys gets your rocks off on by all means go for it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/09/2011 06:32 PMPosted by Jasonna
The guys that jumped ship would be Mike Sample your warlock and a worthless piece of !@#$ friend. The GM would be me Tdogg. and you guys can go ahead and have him but i like how you keep attacking me and akindra honestly i think its funny. For all i give a %^-* you guys can keep attacking us if you like if thats wat you guys gets your rocks off on by all means go for it.

You sound mad...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi, I'm Brad Ledbetter and I'm an addict.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Who is this Doll u speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
OH SNAP SON!
Reply Quote
Now now, why don't we just all hold hands and sing "Over the Rainbow"...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
LOL damn you guys caught me.... im just soooooo mad right now. you know i think i better throw my comp across the room and go rage for awhile. And Invidious i can see y alot of ppl dont like you on the server you guys are 'decent' raiders but man your guys mouths just keep running and running and running dont they? keep rageing at me some more if you like it keeps me entertained everyday i come back to seeing it. <3
Edited by Jasonna on 8/10/2011 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]