Is it true about <Astral>?

90 Night Elf Druid
Yo Blake...

You are so gullible!!!!

You are a salesman's best target -- you'd buy anything anyone tells you.

OMG -- the sky is falling RUNNNNN Blake RUNNNN.

LOL absolutely hysterical.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
08/10/2011 09:27 PMPosted by Subterfuge
lol. maytag with wrinkle release. fk you guys.

:0
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL damn you guys caught me.... im just soooooo mad right now. you know i think i better throw my comp across the room and go rage for awhile. And Invidious i can see y alot of ppl dont like you on the server you guys are 'decent' raiders but man your guys mouths just keep running and running and running dont they? keep rageing at me some more if you like it keeps me entertained everyday i come back to seeing it. <3

I think you're mad, but you're covering it up, from the sounds of your post I originally quoted, you're mad. Mad?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL damn you guys caught me.... im just soooooo mad right now. you know i think i better throw my comp across the room and go rage for awhile. And Invidious i can see y alot of ppl dont like you on the server you guys are 'decent' raiders but man your guys mouths just keep running and running and running dont they? keep rageing at me some more if you like it keeps me entertained everyday i come back to seeing it. <3

The only person who really runs his mouth is Zyris, and thats just who he is. If he was in full greens, he would do the same.

And if we're "decent" whats that make you and your guild?

I've never claimed to be more than I am, and granted we have not made a progression kill due to several reasons be it ingame or irl.
-Losing our 10th core raider
-Ot getting hacked
-Power outage's more than once, for at least 3 raiders
-Raiders getting married + an entire week for honeymoon ect

The only guild on this server that could say ANYTHING to us is Imho and from the one's I know, they are a mature guild who don't such things.

Your mistake is basing our guild off of what a few, 1-2 members express on the forum. Which makes you close minded, and ignorant.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/09/2011 06:32 PMPosted by Jasonna
The guys that jumped ship would be Mike Sample your warlock and a worthless piece of !@#$ friend. The GM would be me Tdogg. and you guys can go ahead and have him but i like how you keep attacking me and akindra honestly i think its funny. For all i give a %^-* you guys can keep attacking us if you like if thats wat you guys gets your rocks off on by all means go for it.

Just to clear it up, Invidious doesn't log over to alliance and ask your members to join us. So "jumping ship" would be an incorrect term. We had a Warlock transfer from arthas, which filled our 10th slot. We don't want ANY of your members to raid with my team, any person who joins Invidious is a friend rank and nothing more. Any of your raiders would be a waste of my time, I dislike bottle feeding and holding hands during raids.

About you and your "mage" as they call it. Xive basicly told everyone that you favored her during raids, thats shes terribad and you still gave her anything she wanted. Only because she was your e-gf. So blame Xive for that, although if true would be very funny indeed.

A few people from Sodailty and IMHO, would be the only acceptable apps I would even consider.
Edited by Amenifus on 8/12/2011 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Uh oh.... do i.... do i hear the EGO ALERT going off there? must be because GOD DAMN to you have one big !@# ego. And like i said before if this is wat you and your guildies get yourselves off on is going after my guild and myself by all means keep on going at it if thats wat makes you happy. I will give you guys one thing.... ill give you guys a round of applause for thinking <Astral> gives a $%^- wat you guys have to say. As for my raiders are a waste of your time lol all i have to say.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Also... as for your reasons for not having progression for awhile.... i could really care less wat your excuses are for sucking it up after the easy heroic boss. But ill give you points for trying the excuse.
Edited by Jasonna on 8/12/2011 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm curious -- is this b.s. ever going to stop? Does any of it matter in the final analysis?

Who gives a flying rat's !@# who cares about who, who is involved with who, who is screwing over whom, blah blah blah.

It's old news. Astral is gone. Invidious sigh, who really CARES? We don't care. Let it flipping go. Fun and games or not it's all stupid speculation, no proof, no facts, and who the flying freak gives a monkey's butt?

Seriously?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ranndy,

fun? let's talk about fun.......

Fun is when you fk'ed over Astral and left in the middle of the night, changed your name, left another guild, then switched to another server and went back to original name.

THAT is funny..and somewhat fun, but in the final analysis, who gives a flying rat's butt about your canadian !@#?

Do we need to continually keep this up? or drop it and let it freaking finally go.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
More drama IMO... My interest is starting to drift.. Ranndy come back with something witty or something
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This thread is full of epic fail
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm better than you. WITHOUT MY TWO PIECE.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
funny thing is there members were telling me that they were debating on closing astral and xfering, or commin horde side before they did it. its just akindra with something stuck up her %^- thats all no harm done ;)

Lol. I've heard from several members of Astral that the mage chick gets preferential treatment over everyone else because she's dating the guild leader, getting loot over others, etc. And if she's as terrible as I've heard (being considered a baddie inside a baddie guild is rough lol) that's a good way to shoot your guild in it's foot, Astral Leader.

Well played sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]