[A] <Taylor Gang> 7/7 Recruiting [3days]

85 Human Warrior
<Taylor Gang> Is recruiting for Firelands progression, we are currently 7/7 in normal mode progression. We are looking for laid back individuals who have raid awareness, know their class, and will maintain a high raid attendance considering our 3 day raid schedule.

We are recruiting the following classes:

1 Rogue
1 healer (Any class)
1 Boomkin
1 Frost DK

Raid Days:

Tuesday 6pm - 9pm (server time)
Thursday 8pm - 11pm (server time)
Saturday 9pm - 12pm (server time)

For more info whisper: Spillzy, Arcsus, Minstkoal, or Shrike.
Edited by Spillzy on 8/7/2011 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dude who the !@#$ is this kid named spillz bro go back to africa
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
so hard
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Tgang bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Cinnabuuu
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Taylor Gang. In the remainder of this post, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. Before I get moving here, let me point out that what we're involved in with Taylor Gang is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it.

Taylor Gang says that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat. But then it turns around and says that ornery spouters are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. You know, you can't have it both ways, Taylor Gang. Couldn't you figure that out for yourself, Taylor Gang? I'll let you in on a little secret: I've repeatedly pointed out to Taylor Gang that its coadjutors employ carefully developed psychological techniques to contravene decency. That apparently didn't register with it, though. Oh, well; I guess I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Taylor Gang. Here's what I have to say to them: Taylor Gang is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks.

If anything will free us from the shackles of Taylor Gang's neo-bestial wheelings and dealings, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that some people apparently believe that if we don't bother it, it won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and its are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. Taylor Gang wants to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively diabolic. We, in contrast, want to alert people that while it has been beating the drums of Maoism, I've been trying to stand as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaim that Taylor Gang's ability to reason from premise to conclusion is nearly non-existent. In doing so, I've learned that it preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining its cabal. Their first assignment usually involves using mass organization as a system of integration and control. The lesson to draw from this is that Taylor Gang has been trying to trick people into believing that the moon is made of green cheese. Apparently, it has succeeded beyond its wildest dreams with the most incompetent mobocrats I've ever seen; they're now fully convinced that Taylor Gang's debauched club is a respected civil-rights organization. Okay, have you had enough of this letter? Good. Let's end it by reiterating that Taylor Gang's principles lack internal moral consistency.
Edited by Olsk on 8/14/2011 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I just started back up being semo active and im a little upset that this guild isnt lvl 20 yet. Come on!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]