molten front pvp

90 Night Elf Druid
nice try out on the molten front when the numbers were close to equal but of course you lost terribly and had to call in help to make it 3>1 in your favor as typically happens lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL is all i have to say .... 5 of u couldnt beat 4 of us so YOU ran to get help from batteries .when we put a group together YOU had more than 15 people . btw i hope u enjoy being the laughing stock of malorne after tonight !@#$% boy .... video INC later on tonight !
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Honestly, it was kinda fun, but they should have guards in the safe zone that kill you if you're pvp active and run in there to hide - and that goes both ways. I think the 5v5 out by the lava pools before that joke near the safe zone was way more fun.

Once the safe zone hit and run started in got really boring.
Edited by Kissme on 8/7/2011 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
agreed the 4 v 5 ( we only had 4 ) was cool but that druid has no right to say we outnumbered anyone thats just BS and everyone there knows it that guild took a mage port out and came back with a ton of people to fight 4 of us . the 4 v 5 was good since the !@#$in giant npc was chasing me the whole time u and that warrior were tryin to kill me lol .
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Arcane mage, you, boomkin, sub rogue, and some frost dk

Our side was me, 2 druids, war and pally (at least when they invited me)

Was 5 v 5 when I joined in.

The giant was annoying, but it kinda made it more fun, trying to avoid the stomp while staying on a target.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol the giant did . but dont count that retard frost dk half the fight he just stood there and watched . we usually only pvp in guild that dude just happened to get caught in the middle . ur cool as !@#$ though for bein an ally definitely will remove u from the target list ! =D batteries at least had the balls to admit it was a fair fight as for those killers folks oh boy u might wanna change servers cause u %^-*!es are top priority from now on =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
omg you are so full of it we had someone telling us how many you had and yes we rofl stomped you badly after you wouldnt leave one of ours alone and as far as numbers there was over 40 of you and at the most we ever had was 16 lol and as far as us killers people bring it we proved that guild on guild we mopped you up badly lol
Edited by Dariann on 8/8/2011 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
makes sure to always try and kill Drytoast please just try
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
um obviously u dont know how to count dariann so il help ur math out a little by posting a video . we only had as many as 16 in our actual group so the numbers were even dont even be a little !@#$% and try to act like ur bad ^-* cause if i recall correctly i killedu on both of ur toons as ret last week . and drytoast who the hell are u ?? weve never even seen u anywhere so go back to your little corner and !@#$ . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74fPOaiXUTw there ya go %^-*! boy try to inflate the numbers u faced now ???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as your guildie goes she got owned 1v1 by a boomkin in pve resto gear LOL then came to our side whining in whispers about please let her do dailies so she can go on a date with her husband ROFL . Nobody jumped her it was 1v1 so get ur facts straight buddy . but please go watch the video and tell me where u see 40 people in MY group ?
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I LOVE U DRYTOAST !!! even though i dont know you lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
my priest has owned you every time you are seen out there so idk where you get off sayin you kill me and the only time your scrub ret pally ever killed me was when you had help lol and it wasnt 40 in your group neccasarily but there was over 40 attacking us lol ltc yourself pls and nice editing job on the video leavin out the parts where you were all lying face down in the dirt and if you look closely at the video theres alot more green aka horde in the video than there is red look closely lol
Edited by Dariann on 8/8/2011 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I cant control other peoples hatred for u ...and i only died twice that entire day . look at my healbot and i dont edit out when others die u can see it happen =D . hit me up this weekend and we'll go somewhere a little less chaotic and make another video lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh how I miss the Isle of Queldanas days.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OMG. Dariann, I saw the whole video. Give it up. You got pwned. Hell I get pwned in Molten Front a lot by Horde.

Haha Drytoast, I miss you :P

Dariann... give up. There's a video full of proof.
Reply Quote
so much mad and butthurt ITT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I dont always partake in nerd drama, but when I do, its arguing nerd drama.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
@kissme, hey was that you i got into it with about a week ago?
it was fun..no clue how my daily quest npc's aggro"d onto yours but i was afk in stealth lol.
when i found you alittle later and got my revenge it was a good fight.
hope we can do it again...been here since cata dropped and have only been in like 5 pvp battles...just never see any of you guys.
Edited by Vespara on 8/11/2011 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
08/08/2011 11:17 PMPosted by Mayumi
Oh how I miss the Isle of Queldanas days.

mhe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]