molten front pvp

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Always fun to fight you all! =D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
@kissme, hey was that you i got into it with about a week ago?
it was fun..no clue how my daily quest npc's aggro"d onto yours but i was afk in stealth lol.
when i found you alittle later and got my revenge it was a good fight.
hope we can do it again...been here since cata dropped and have only been in like 5 pvp battles...just never see any of you guys.

I changed into my pvp gear and went looking for you, but I couldn't find you again for my revenge on your revenge (revenge squared?).

Finding allies to pvp against/gank is kinda tough since there's maybe 1 of us for every 5 horde on the server now. They really need to open ally only transfers to Malorne, fix the population ratio abit.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
stay small
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/14/2011 04:03 PMPosted by Kissme
They really need to open ally only transfers to Malorne, fix the population ratio abit.

^This. It would be the 4th time if they opened transfers to here again (right?). D:
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
:o
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hey mayumi I se where you went i wish you all the luck there.

You will be missed here.

I'm still on Alliance with my priest, Mayummi (character is still 80... but I just logon to say hi to people, run around SW, and slowly attempt to level up.. lol). :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]