Vuhdo Help! Cant hide panel

85 Blood Elf Priest
I really dont like the private tank panel. i think its ugly and the sight of it just pisses me off. I enable to filter Private Tanks and ive removed the panel but every freakn time i log in it just pops back up. is there any way to get rid of this damn panel for good?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On the screen where you click the filter, there is a button with swirly arrows on it. Pretty sure you need to hit that. Also pretty sure it says *Apply All*, or something like that.

Riôt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Have you placed the holder for the private tanks in the same frame as your groups? If so, just click the tab Move so that you get all the different holders to show, and then click the minus on the holder for private tanks. If you still have private tanks in a separate frame, do the same, but after you click the minus also click the red X that will remove that holder all together.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
thanks for the help! got it working :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If I may ask, how do you group the tabs together to be able to get that option of actually make some disappear?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hmm not sure if I understood the question well but to move a private tanks group from a separate panel to the same panel where raid groups are, you can just remove the separate PT panel and the group in it and in the raid group panel, add a new group and in its properties when you click on it, choose Special/Private Tanks. To adjust its positioning in the main raid group panel, you can just click on it and hold the left click then drag it around between the groups, where you want.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
An easier way of moving a group is to chose the tab Move in interface so you get all the lil X and +'s, then you just leftclick the group you want to move and drag it to wherever you want and then release. Note: click the actual group, not the panel. After you have moved the group just click the X left of the panel that the group once belonged to.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG your reply fixed what I have been struggling with!! Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]