Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Out of Options is a 25man Raiding Guild on US-Terenas. Our current progression is 6/7 Firelands25m, 7/7 Firelands 10m.
1. This is a mountain server and we only raid Wed/Thurs (7:15-11:00 server).
2. We recently transformed from a 10m to a 25m due to an influx of great raiders into our guild.
3. Progression- We are casual/progression guild. Most of us enjoy the lower stress of raiding only 2 days a week as we have all been in the 5 days 25hr a week raiding environment at some point in the past.
4. What we are looking for: Players that know there class and enjoy a more laid back play-style, but still come prepared to succeed.
5. We are looking for:
a. Players that know how to use/interpret world of logs.
b. Players that research there class and adapt to trends with that class.
c. Players that like to have fun(otherwise what is the point in playing right?).
d. Players that have at least 5/7 Firelands experience (Heroic experience is a plus).
e. Players with at least a 359 item level and know how to use it (14k raid dps with full raid buffs is not acceptable)
Our current recruitment needs are as follows:
Warrior (Protection) - 1 (dps offspec)
Shaman(Elemental) - 1 (Resto offspec)
Warlock (aff/demo) - 1
Although we are looking for specific things, We accept apps from ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS.
5. Please apply on the web at: ooo.wowstead.com. A World of Logs link is REQUIRED(preferably with current content).
6. Loot System: EPGP
7. All Raid positions are based on performance/consistency/etc. If you aren't prepared to excel, please look for a different guild.
<OoO> contacts: Kalar, Razorbite, Divinebeef, Trilliaan, Grundlecut, or Kblah.
Thank you for your time,
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.