<Deaths Véngeance> :D

85 Human Death Knight
The new name of the poster may sound funny, but its Vénus. After the passing of Bottlerocket/Callebs. I have come to the conclusion to form what my father started. A raiding/pvp based guild that will sweep the ranks of Drenden. We are going to have two raid groups. Just to fit time lines of the members. We are also going to have a rated BG team and all that good jazz. At the moment. We are looking for everything. If you have interest then Contact me in game or on fourms on Madvayne/Callebs/Bottlerocket/Alkita
Look forward to seeing the apps.
There will be a vent convo held before joining. Along with a small test run just to see whatcha got ;)
Thanks guys
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bumb
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Best of luck, Madvayne
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks Murielle. Looks like imma need it :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Good luck bro, hit me up if you need help with anything. Sorry to hear about Soro, he was a good friend :( I still remember the old DV, was fun times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks man, Ill prolly take you up on your offer. Lmao ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good luck to you. Sorry to hear about your dad. He was a nice man. I raided with him in DV. Good times :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]