got a few questions about your server

85 Tauren Druid
1. how is the population alliance to horde .
Around 2.5A-1H to 3A-1H.

2. how long are the bg ques for alliance
See previous posts. I have no firsthand experience here.

3. how often does alliance wins bgs
Approximately 40% of the time in pugs.

4. how are the pugs ? . are they good or just bad.
Don't know about Alliance side, but if you're looking to pug Firelands on Horde side, don't expect to kill any bosses. The T11 raids may be doable though (I rarely pug).

5. how are the guild 25 man raiding. im lookin to start raiding again after a long break from raiding back in wrath.
On Alliance side, we have Cataclysm and The Angrydome, while on the Horde side we have Retibution and Minions Inc. No one has downed Rags on 25-man normal yet.

6. hows your economy
Can't speak for the Alliance side, but Horde side's economy is scarce. Like every other server, our economy is also inflated, which is either good or bad, depending on which side of the coin you're on.

7. what is the server peak time.
Evenings, I'd like to say about 5-9 server.

8. horde or alliance im up for both. just want a fresh start. want to breath some life into this game make it fun again.
Depends on your priorities. Alliance does better overall in arenas/RBGs, while the Horde seems to have a slight edge in world pvp (from my experience). In terms of PvE, 10-mans are much better on the Alliance side, while in 25-mans, if you can't get into Cata, Horde may be a better choice, since I know both us and Ret need fresh bodies. In terms of community, I can't speak for Alliance, but in terms of respectable players, Horde on this server has one of the best communities (if not THE best) I've seen in the game. We literally have about 1 Dbag on Horde side. In addition, we have some cross-drama faction, but it's usually in good fun. Outside of pvp, Alliance and Horde gets along somewhat well for the most part.

9. stable guild big on being social and causal/hardcore serious about raiding looking for people fast learner.
Minions Inc is one of the oldest guilds on KM, so we're about as stable as you can get. We're probably the most casual 25-man guild on the server, raiding 2 nights a week (Tuesdays/Thursdays). We also have a lot of fun with our raids, even when we wipe. Check our guild thread if you're interested in such an endevor.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
can't speak for Alliance, but in terms of respectable players...

This made me giggle.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This server sucks balls on both ally and Horde. Trollers' server. That's why I used to be Tokdue, troll druid on Khaz Modan. Now I'm Nadam on Darrowmere alliance. >:|
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/14/2011 07:52 AMPosted by Nadam
This server sucks balls on both ally and Horde. Trollers' server. That's why I used to be Tokdue, troll druid on Khaz Modan. Now I'm Nadam on Darrowmere alliance. >:|

I didn't think there were many servers behind Khaz Modan in progression, but then I looked up Darrowmere...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Seriously, why would you necro this thread to insult the server? If you don't like it, leave it. Oh wait you did. So... what's the problem?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's fun to troll?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Must be... But I'm of the opinion one should be good at it :-p

Hi Shiva!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]