<Reckoning> WTB Herbs

85 Human Warlock
Hi,

We're looking for very large volumes of the following herbs:

Stormvine
Whiptail
Azshara's Veil
Heartblossom

We'd also be interested in other types of herbs, depending on value. You can send me a mail or contact me directly in-game if you have a few hundred (at least) of these to part with.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Im sure you'll be getting more than a few whsipers so I'll leave this here. How much are you paying for the stacks? I have more than a few of them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Why
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
We'll typically pay 50-70% of the AH values for them (depending on the herb), which is why we're looking for large quantities. If you've only got like 20 stacks or something, you're probably better off AHing them.

We're mostly interested in hardcore farmers or people who want to move large amounts of herbs without needing to continually list them on the AH and rely on single individuals consuming them.

We'll buy literally any amount of herbs. Try us.
Edited by Varnius on 8/13/2011 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
eleventy billion herbs?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

Why

"Herbalists carefully harvest the helpful and potent herbs found throughout the world. As they travel, herbalists use their keen senses to seek out the rarest and most precious flora, which can be transformed by other professions' mystic recipes. Herbalists can supply themselves (or their guilds or groups) with an abundant quantity of reagents to aid in their crafting, or they can sell or trade bundles of herbs for a profit."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
varnius <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello Varnius,

I noticed that you have completed your staff.

This is the part where I wish I had any chance of getting it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It turns you into a pretty purple dragon that has a weird head.

So, you wouldn't want one anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bunyoner can hook you up with herb
Reply Quote
Hello Varnius,

I noticed that you have completed your staff.

This is the part where I wish I had any chance of getting it.

Pvp will be interesting for you now.

On another side note, Varnius is a girl again.

What did Reckoning one shot this time?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm actually not sure why it's showing me as a girl on the armory. It started happening when I got the staff. I'm not a girl in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2011 03:10 AMPosted by Varnius
I'm actually not sure why it's showing me as a girl on the armory. It started happening when I got the staff. I'm not a girl in-game.

As much as I hate the male human model, it was a bit normal to see it on you.

Anyways, tauren and night elf warlocks are current the best, so enjoy playing a race that sucks for your class.

- signed, Tauren Rouge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]