18th times a charm

85 Undead Mage
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/funny-pictures-its-dangerous-to-go-alone-koala.jpg

Did this help?

Makes me smile.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
meh
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I tried :[
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]
Elro is the man. Twice the man you'll ever be. Twice the gamer you'll ever be. And much more handsome. And an amazing friend who got us a Boba Fett helmet for our wedding. <3 you Elro.

Strange that i beat him in dps. AND you missed the point. Point is Borag w/ Shadowmourne benefited progression for the guild a hell of a lot more than Elro because even w/o Smourne, Borag beat Elro.

[quote]

Actually, you never came close to beating my DPS, and the only times borag outdipsed me is when we first started raiding ICC, where I passed on nearly every single piece of plate gear that dropped for two months, so that borag, buctown and raylath's dps could improve.

Also, is very laughable to compare warrior dps to pally dps to rogue dps.

Your rogue DPS was terrible, that is, presuming you actually logged on and attended raids.

And now that I think about it, I'm positive no one has ever come close to beating my DPS, ever, on any server.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol you sucked. And more than likely still do.
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Rogue
Anyone from arete still play? I know its been a long time but this is Retardadin/Stabuinthei
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm on Bloodhoof now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]