Ladies of Daggerspine

85 Human Paladin
So I met a guy, things are going great. He's the stable tank in my life that I've been searching for. He's right there with me, from the mundane dailies to the pointless achieve farming. He can definitely hold his threat if you know what I mean. *wink*

Here's my dilemma. He's somewhat lacking in the... PvP department. He's an otherwise fantastic guy. How do I get around this one flaw?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bigger shield
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
so be a good dps and pull him some extra adds. make him react on his feet. Nothing creates experience like improv.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/13/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Pokiss
so be a good dps and pull him some extra adds. make him react on his feet. Nothing creates experience like improv.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi, entrepreneur (wow I spelled that right on the first try) here!

Problems with your avoidance/mitigation?
Can't seem to pull enough DPS?
Feeling like you can't kill the enemy FC?
Just can't seem to rack up the energy to get to 100,000 KBs?

Never fear, Liax is here! Introducing R.O.I.D.S! Yes, R.O.I.D.S is unlike anything you've ever seen! Our top goblin and gnome engineers have been perfecting R.O.I.D.S since before Arthas came to be the Lich King, and haven't slowed down in lieu of the cataclysm! It's secret formula enhances, and strengthens your hands to allow you to continue doing time sinks that you really don't want to do, but do anyways!

R.O.I.D.S gives you that boost you need for when you just need to PvP a bit more, but can't find the willpower to go on!

Call 1-800-R.O.I.D.S for a free sample today! Yes, you heard right! A FREE sample. Due to high demand we are limiting to one per account. Call 1-800-R.O.I.D.S now! That's 1-800-R.O.I.D.S

Not available in Canada, or in certain countries (but mainly Canada). Make sure not to operate mounts while taking R.O.I.D.S as it may cause drowsiness, nausea, heartburn, or drunkenness. If you find yourself still dying in PvP after taking R.O.I.D.S stop taking R.O.I.D.S immediately as this may be a rare, but serious life-threatening side effect. Consult your first aid trainer before taking R.O.I.D.S as R.O.I.D.S is not for everyone.

Visit http://www.wowhead.com/item=8410/r-o-i-d-s for more information!

Isn't it time for YOU to start your PvP life again?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Liax...

I now forgive you for being an insufferable troll.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Don't make fun of my race
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/13/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Liax
Don't make fun of my race

I'm more classist than racist.

Hierarchy of Blame

gnomes>DKs>DK pets>Hunter pets>warlock pets

i.e. You get into a random dungeon group with an unholy gnome DK, just kick to save yourself the trouble (unless you're really bad and need a scapegoat for your own mistakes).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
D=

That bastard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I am cheating on everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I heard there was some serious business going ITT.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i hope he has a leukos beard
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
i grew out a leukos beard just cause his was so cool.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/15/2011 01:12 PMPosted by Pokiss
i grew out a leukos beard just cause his was so cool.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
weird liax...you still suck at pvp
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Out of ALL the things I've done on Dspine, you people remember my beard? That was SO LONG AGO.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
but it was SO AWESOME
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/15/2011 09:27 PMPosted by Leukós
Out of ALL the things I've done on Dspine, you people remember my beard? That was SO LONG AGO.

rank one gladiator beard
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I had a pretty sweet beard back in the <sigil> days
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]