Thanks Eitrigg

85 Human Warrior
Hey guys I just wanted to say a thank you to all the people of Eitrigg for making WoW an extremely fun game and helping me out when my guild was destroyed by a few people. You are all great players and I think we are creating a new Eitrigg known for progress not failure keep it up everyone :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/12/2011 11:01 PMPosted by Noobeys
keep it up everyone

brb !@#$%^.com
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Haha, that's cute...the "go horde" part, 2 guilds of value, and all the sudden they think they're top of the food chain.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
lol no sarcasm here can't wait to be back on tuesday :DDDDDD and start up with Remission until then Ciao from Italy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Can't wait to have ya on board Noobeys. You see we got our Heroic Shannox kill last night? :P
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Lol, so unfortunately, it doesn't look like Glein got banned, Twiddlen on the other hand I've no idea due to his being inactive for 7 days. :|
Reply Quote
08/16/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Hollywóód
Haha, that's cute...the "go horde" part, 2 guilds of value, and all the sudden they think they're top of the food chain.

"2 guilds of value, and all the sudden they think they're top of the food chain",

don't be callin it on all of us, if you are.

If not, :\
Edited by Horcjr on 8/17/2011 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I saw Nitro GRATZ :D I knew Remission would be a good idea :D and Holy I know I liked Twid much better than Glein but hey what are ya gonna do they are !@#$%^-s and that is all they will be but I have the whole GB in my bags :D bringing it over to Remission
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Hook me up with some embers BROSKI!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
08/17/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Horcjr

"2 guilds of value, and all the sudden they think they're top of the food chain",

don't be callin it on all of us, if you are.

If not, :\

No sir, was just in a troll mood. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]