Armed and Hammered Weekly RBG

85 Human Death Knight
Armed and Hammered looking for more players (Specifically Healers) For Weekly Rated BG groups. We are looking for dedicated players that are willing to continue to progress with the team as our main core all have 1800+ RBG Rating. Please try to get your rating up in a PUG prior if its super low.

Team went 4-1 last night against against 1900 ranked teams, so looking for good Healers that are willing to communicate and listen on vent. Usually games are Friday nights but with school starting up again soon we may move to a different weekday

Please whisper Globalwarmer, myself or rezenite or post on here if you are interested!
Edited by Livewire on 8/12/2011 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You guys can keep inviting me. I have the most unreliable schedule ever, but I will always confirm when I can make it.

I heal, and I am only mildly retarded
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Awesome sounds good,

as long as you don't have the Warsong Flag midfield and then suddenly decide to take a motorcycle cruise......you'll be good.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Look me up anytime, or ill look you up. True story. Id love to do some rates.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
GL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If I'm available, I'd like to play. I'm around the 1800-1900 RBG range atm with 4k+ resil and can do either disc or shadow.
Edited by Cailleach on 8/16/2011 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Awesome Games Tonight guys!

6-1 against 2k teams. 2100 MMR...2200 is in sights!!

Please whisper myself, globalwarmer or dizee looking for serious PVPers to keep rating high
Edited by Livewire on 8/20/2011 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hey, if you need either a DPS or a healer I can play on this toon or my druid, Tannun. =)
Edited by Picon on 8/22/2011 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
if you could go prot we could probably get you in. our 1 loss this week was because of xearo being xearo. you would be a obvious upgrade!
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
08/22/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Dizeê
if you could go prot we could probably get you in. our 1 loss this week was because of xearo being xearo. you would be a obvious upgrade!

Not surprising that you would do that to a friend : / Having had encounters with both of you, I'd gamble that xearo is more of an asset to that group than you are Dizee. I hope you all realize that with out a certain someone acting foolish all the time, you would actually have the respect most of you have earned and seem to want so bad.
Edited by Drphil on 8/22/2011 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
picon talk to livewire also, he may be willing to go blood if you do not want to go prot but prot warriors are better than bloods for ctf games.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I could sure use a good RBG right about now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey guys I would heal for you guys if you are still looking for people. I am mostly Ruthless geared out and have a 2000 bg rating. Throw me invites and I'll accept the ones I can definitely make it to.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
kennard we have a lot of holy paladins on the wait list so it will be hard to get you in but ill see if a spot opens up.

for everyone else, the one class we could really use are RESTO SHAMANS. if you want free points and a good shot at getting 2200 and you play a resto shaman contact livewire.
Reply Quote
62 Dwarf Hunter
Psh!

Resto Shaman? Might as well run with a Rogue! You'd get better healing output!

Psh! Scoff!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Let me show you how to do this.
Edited by Batmanaburn on 9/10/2011 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Funny how someone who's already anonymous is too chicken!@#$ to point fingers from his/her main.

Awesome Games Tonight guys!

6-1 against 2k teams. 2100 MMR...2200 is in sights!!

Please whisper myself, globalwarmer or dizee looking for serious PVPers to keep rating high

Been trying to convince Totemus to faction swap with me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny how someone who's already anonymous is too chicken!@#$ to point fingers from his/her main.

Been trying to convince Totemus to faction swap with me.

I have a few good guesses as to who the level 1 coward actually is.

That person was too much of a !@#$%^ to post on their main, which almost makes me not want to back them up on what they are saying, but here I go on an endless/pointless rant that will take me hours to type. ~

However, I honestly have been reading a lot of people(mostly -*!@#$s/cry babies in trade chat and in vent) crying and complaining about the same issue happening to them. It's one thing to tell people once or twice that you are aware of someone who has beat you using blatant cheats/glitches/lag switches/ etc, but to constantly %^-*! about it every single day just makes you a @#$%^-. I don't support cheating in any way, shape, or form and if the statements/claims are accurate/true(which i currently think are completely false) then all it does is give them(the 95% of eredar who hate/dislike) another reason to hate Dizee and Co.

Some of these complaints have actually came from a few of my friends. Regardless of hearing it from my friends I still don't think any of it's true, and I won't think any of it's true until there is legitimate proof of the cheating.

All in all I personally believe that if this isn't true, it was just used to give more negative attention to Dizee.

- UNSUSPECTED TWIST -

I am neither a friend nor foe to Dizee. I do think some of the things he does can be a little too much, but at the same time I can't just absolutely hate him for getting as much fun as he can out of this game. People enjoy or hate different things about this game, and we tend to do the things we enjoy as much as we can. All Dizee is doing is the things that he considers fun to him that this game offers. I obviously enjoy different aspects of the game from others, but that doesn't give me a valid reason to hate someone who only does PVE, or someone who actually enjoys "lore." Yes, I realize that comparing Dizee and all of his shenanigans(no matter how frustrating they can be) to someone who PVE's or someone who enjoys "lore." is completely a stretch, but once you reach the other side of that stretch you finally see what's on the other side... a small amount of resemblance. Some of you may never understand why Dizee does what he does, and you probably will always hate the guy, but I've realized that when i look at each side's point of view there are a few things I agree with, and a few things I have yet to completely understand. btw if you haven't realized that i am blatantly toasted then something if very, very wrong with you.

And to end this wall of text/stonedness: I will say that if any cheating actually happened, I would hope that the person or people, who knowingly cheated, recieve a fair punishment that logically makes sense. (UNLIKE RECEIVING AN UNFAIR BAN FOR BEING FEAR GLITCHED INTO A WALL)[yes I realize I was evade bugged with the flag in an rbg, and by being so it gave your team a 0% chance to win, but I didn't intentionally glitch inside said wall.

IT WASNT MY FAULT, GET OVER IT, STOP BEING A *!@#$%, THIS ^-*! HAPPENED MONTHS AGO, AND FINALLY IT'S TIME TO "LEAVE THE PIECES ON THE FLO' AND MOVE DA @#$% ON." [unsuspected reference to tupac]

tl:dr version: To the people who are saying dizee is cheating if you want people to believe you, and for Dizee to get punished acccordingly, all you have to do is supply proof.

EDIT - Rereading your post again and I just wanted to say that I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you and totemus stay horde. I consider both of you two to be of the small amount of people on eredar who actually know a significant amount of what they are doing when it comes to pvp. /salute

i apologize if i offended anyone, but that's just how i am. i'm completely real/truthful, and i will tell it how it is without being a !@#$%^ and hiding behind a level 1. (if that is who i'm thinking it is, you are an embarrassment to me.)

-hopefully i am done with this virgin looking post and won't have to edit any more text that appears too aggressive for you too handle-

/endrant

HOWL!
- Gnoble AKA Gnerd, Loluaprotpally, Gnerdbull
Edited by Gnoble on 9/9/2011 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]