Armed and Hammered Weekly RBG

I wasn't discrediting the accusation as I can neither confirm, nor deny. Just attacking the testicular fortitude of the poster.

We're all already anonymous. I suppose I don't care as much about being flamed?

Gnoble - Was a bit too much for me to read. TL;DR summation?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the kind words. I'll be sure to pass em on Gnoble.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
-_-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
faction changing for a spot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you want to keep sending an invite I will try and make it. I know I can't always confirm but it's never a bad thing to have a holy pally on the reserve list
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Funny how someone who's already anonymous is too chicken!@#$ to point fingers from his/her main.

Been trying to convince Totemus to faction swap with me.

I have a few good guesses as to who the level 1 coward actually is.

That person was too much of a !@#$%^ to post on their main, which almost makes me not want to back them up on what they are saying, but here I go on an endless/pointless rant that will take me hours to type. ~

However, I honestly have been reading a lot of people(mostly -*!@#$s/cry babies in trade chat and in vent) crying and complaining about the same issue happening to them. It's one thing to tell people once or twice that you are aware of someone who has beat you using blatant cheats/glitches/lag switches/ etc, but to constantly %^-*! about it every single day just makes you a @#$%^-. I don't support cheating in any way, shape, or form and if the statements/claims are accurate/true(which i currently think are completely false) then all it does is give them(the 95% of eredar who hate/dislike) another reason to hate Dizee and Co.

Some of these complaints have actually came from a few of my friends. Regardless of hearing it from my friends I still don't think any of it's true, and I won't think any of it's true until there is legitimate proof of the cheating.

All in all I personally believe that if this isn't true, it was just used to give more negative attention to Dizee.

- UNSUSPECTED TWIST -

I am neither a friend nor foe to Dizee. I do think some of the things he does can be a little too much, but at the same time I can't just absolutely hate him for getting as much fun as he can out of this game. People enjoy or hate different things about this game, and we tend to do the things we enjoy as much as we can. All Dizee is doing is the things that he considers fun to him that this game offers. I obviously enjoy different aspects of the game from others, but that doesn't give me a valid reason to hate someone who only does PVE, or someone who actually enjoys "lore." Yes, I realize that comparing Dizee and all of his shenanigans(no matter how frustrating they can be) to someone who PVE's or someone who enjoys "lore." is completely a stretch, but once you reach the other side of that stretch you finally see what's on the other side... a small amount of resemblance. Some of you may never understand why Dizee does what he does, and you probably will always hate the guy, but I've realized that when i look at each side's point of view there are a few things I agree with, and a few things I have yet to completely understand. btw if you haven't realized that i am blatantly toasted then something if very, very wrong with you.

And to end this wall of text/stonedness: I will say that if any cheating actually happened, I would hope that the person or people, who knowingly cheated, recieve a fair punishment that logically makes sense. (UNLIKE RECEIVING AN UNFAIR BAN FOR BEING FEAR GLITCHED INTO A WALL)[yes I realize I was evade bugged with the flag in an rbg, and by being so it gave your team a 0% chance to win, but I didn't intentionally glitch inside said wall.

IT WASNT MY FAULT, GET OVER IT, STOP BEING A *!@#$%, THIS ^-*! HAPPENED MONTHS AGO, AND FINALLY IT'S TIME TO "LEAVE THE PIECES ON THE FLO' AND MOVE DA @#$% ON." [unsuspected reference to tupac]

tl:dr version: To the people who are saying dizee is cheating if you want people to believe you, and for Dizee to get punished acccordingly, all you have to do is supply proof.

EDIT - Rereading your post again and I just wanted to say that I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you and totemus stay horde. I consider both of you two to be of the small amount of people on eredar who actually know a significant amount of what they are doing when it comes to pvp. /salute

i apologize if i offended anyone, but that's just how i am. i'm completely real/truthful, and i will tell it how it is without being a !@#$%^ and hiding behind a level 1. (if that is who i'm thinking it is, you are an embarrassment to me.)

-hopefully i am done with this virgin looking post and won't have to edit any more text that appears too aggressive for you too handle-

/endrant

HOWL!
- Gnoble AKA Gnerd, Loluaprotpally, Gnerdbull

http://goo.gl/yLp3p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
need nonpaladin healers
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey guys if you need a Flag carrier or a DPS blood/frost DK 2.2k (Almost Full ruth) res 1800 rating i am willing to come if you guys run on the weekends.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Did you guys enjoy crunchland?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I personally enjoyed Lateralus taking them on a tour of "crunchland" this past Saturday night.

It was a close battle, and to be fair they played pretty well, but ultimately they were no match for us and lost.

Upon looking at their ratings tank after losing to us, I'm guessing we hurt their feelings.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Oh, and when we played them, Dizee, Livewire, and a few others were sitting at 2197 rating. I bet you had those enchants already in your bags. SO CLOSE!
Reply Quote
Lmao at the "they were no match for us." It was 1-1 in wsg, and you geeks got popped throughout the whole match. Where's your tier 2 weapons nerd?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Uh oh, somebody is mad they got crunched. We'll be running again this weekend. Hope to see you guys again so we can get more free points.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
ROFL now we can stop hearing Dizee say they have never lost to an Eredar team.

10/03/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Mcjoo
geeks got popped throughout the whole match.

And yet another player who thinks dps and number of kills is the end all be all of bg strategy. Even if you killed 200 , you still lost, so those kills mean absolutely nothing!
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Mage
Garbage, are we related???? O.o
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
10/03/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Mcjoo
Where's your tier 2 weapons nerd?

equipped....Where's yours?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i say we settle this in a duel!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]