Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
WOWSharp is a library for World of Warcraft and Diablo API. The library written in C# and supports the following Platforms:
- .NET framework 4 (or higher)
- Silverlight 4 (or higher)
- Windows Phone 7.5 (or higher)
- .NET for Windows Store Apps (Windows RT and Windows 8 or Higher)
WOWSharp Version 2.0 is released supporting WOW Patch 5.4 changes and added Diablo support.
The Library is using the Visual Studio 2012 Portable Library template.
The URL for the project: http://wowsharp.codeplex.com/
Both binaries and source code are available. If anyone is interested in WOW or Diablo's API Development and uses .NET Framework, I would appreciate any feedback about the library.
The library is also available as a NuGet package accessible by running the following command in the Package Manager Console:
My main is Grendiser@Kazzak-EU ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Grendiser/advanced ), I am posting using a US Trial account since EU accounts can't post here.
Edited by Grendizer on 11/20/2013 4:09 PM PST
I released a new beta version (0.2).
The Silverlight is now working but with workaround that requires having a proxy on the origin to route requests to battle.net.
thanks so much for fixing the AH API process Grendizer...
my site is now up, things seem to be going quite smoothly... had 290 hits yesterday with out a problem :D
especially now that i redid the name/server/go button layout and included a item-cache.
Edited by Kanitha on 8/29/2011 3:25 AM PDT
New version 0.7 is released.
I have been slacking with updates to this library due to being busy with work. I have managed to squeeze some time to add support for new recipe name api, and getting transmogrification information for equipped gear.
A new version of WOWSharp is released (Version 1.1). The Library is using the Visual Studio 2012 new Portable Library template. It is built to Support .NET Framework 4 (or higher), Silverlight 4 (or higher), Windows Phone 7 (or higher) and .NET for Windows Store apps.
A new version 1.2 is released.
- Added support for battle pets, pet slots, hunter pets, feeds and mounts for character information.
- Added support for guild news in guild information.
- Added support for battle Pets abilities and battle Pet Species APIs. Note that battle Pet species APIs will result in a SerializationException because of an issue of how Blizzard serializes the information. Blizzard says this is going to get fixed, so when they do the API should work without an exception. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794870673
- Added support for retrieving region and realm leaderboards for challenge modes.
- Some bug fixes related to serialization.
Version 1.4.0 is released
- Added support for changes made by Blizzard for Patch 5.4.
- API now gets information about Flexible progress, LFR progress as well as timestamp for kills in all modes
- BREAKING CHANGE! API now gets the new PVP leader board information for characters. Arena teams were removed from Blizzard APIs and from WowSharp
Version 2.0.0 is release, which is a total rewrite of the library and supports Diablo 3 APIs now.
- The old asynchronous pattern BeginXXX and EndXXX have been removed.
- New asynchronous methods have been added using the .NET Framework Task library. This allows users of the library to use the C# async and await keywords which makes code cleaner and simplifies using the library.
- Changed the way HTTP requests are made to use System.Net.HttpClient class instead of the old HttpWebRequest class.
- The synchronous versions of the methods has been removed. To call an operation synchronously, use .Result property. See documentation for an example.
Dropped the support for Windows Phone 7. The library now supports Windows Phone 7.5 as minimum.
- Changed the serialization library to NewtonSoft.Json which can handle many special cases easily. As a result, a lot of workarounds that were implemented in the earlier versions using DataContractJsonSerializer were removed making the code a lot cleaner. NewtonSoft.Json is also significantly faster according to several benchmarks on the web and my own benchmarks.
- WOW: Added supports for character career statistics and supported some new properties added by Blizzard.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.