[A] Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player)

85 Human Death Knight
DISCLAIMER: Alliance only.

Well guys, alot of you knew this was coming. I promised it, and I keep my promises, so I am glad to announce that from this Friday onward, the Weekly Ulduar 25 Drake runs will be commencing.

Below are some guidelines that I expect to be met before thinking about signing up, Ulduar Drakes are a tad harder than the ICC ones. So please, read below!

That's stupid, why should I do a drake run each week?
Well, think of it this way. You get to have a laugh in a non serious raid environment and enjoy old content. You also get a drake out of it, and for those of you like my self who LOVE to collect gear, there's always that added bonus. If not for any of those reasons, how about to just come along and smash mobs with no remorse?

May I also please note, that just because you come one week. DOES NOT mean you have to come the next week, or the week after. You could come one week, take 3 weeks off, then come to week #4's run.

Requirements
As this is level 80 content, there are really only a few basic and simple requirements
- As this is going to be a full pug run, people from different guilds across the server are going to be there, now. I understand there is tons of guild drama going on between certain guilds. However, in this run there will be NONE of that, keep it outside the raid.

- Deadly Boss Mod (WOTLK addition)

- The ability to follow basic instructions. (Not many instructions will be given, but for some achievements, a bit of organisation is required.)

- Patience. (Sometimes we may wipe, especially when we have to do achievements like [Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25 player)], but please. Don't get your knickers in a knott, we will get the achievement, I will personally guarantee that by the end of the night you will have your drake if you stick around.) PATIENCE PAYS OFF

- To pull your weight (A certain standard needs to be met here guys. I do not wish to carry people for this drake, and nor as I'm sure. Do others who are pulling their weight. So here are the guidelines for the run)

Please refer to your role for requirements:
Tanks: The ability to hold threat off an average geared player.

Healers: Healing wise, it's hard to judge what your weight shuold be as there's not that much healing going on for most of the fights, but there are some which are intensive. So all I ask is you pull your weight, don't slack.

DPS: The DPS minim is 11k, if you cannot pull this. Please do not bother, some achievements require a hard burn, and others are just sheer dps intense because of the achievement.

What can you, as the player. Expect out of these runs?

- A fun, and drama free environment to enjoy the old content.

- A raid leader who is fairly easy going, and will make his best efforts to make the run fun and enjoyable.

- The Drake of course.

Dates / Times
Dates: EVERY Friday Night
Times: 7:30pm server time

Sounds good, where do I sign up?
There are three ways to sign up to this:
1. Leave a comment below, I will check this thread as much as I can.
2. Send in game mail to Amnesiaqt saying that you'd like to come.
3. Pst Amnesiaqt in game. (If I'm afk, I will get your whisper. My addon will pick it up)

P.S: Just because this run has started up, does NOT mean that the ICC Run on Saturdays has been canceled, that run is still alive. And running well, for more information on that please visit : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2842567168#1
Edited by Amnesiaqt on 9/2/2011 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If they're 1/2 as enjoyable asx the ICC runs are, count me in.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/15/2011 12:20 AMPosted by Quickfix
If they're 1/2 as enjoyable asx the ICC runs are, count me in.

I would say Uduar is about 9001 times better raid than ICC. Best raid ever, on par with Kara.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
And you don't need 11k for it, back in a day even Algalon needed 4-4.5k DPS, so 11k is overkill even considering if you are lvl85.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
BUMP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo, add my hunter. I need someone to carry me to ilvl226 loot, so I can top DPS on Herald run.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I wouldn't mind doing the 25 man meta :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Sorry for missing todays raid amne. There was a thunderstorm in holland and my internet telephone and tv was down. will be able to make the icc through.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey guys, last nights run was a HUGE success. We cleared all the achievements in 2 hours and 15 minutes. We missed one achievement for an unknown reason. I ticked a GM and received this response:

Greetings,

I reviewed this issue and I was able to confirm that you were eligible for the Disarmed achievement from this recent attempt of Kologarn. However, this character was not granted the achievement at that time as it had already earned the Disarmed - 25 man achievement on 2011-04-15 11:11:25 GMT.

If this was in reference to your other raid members, please be sure to have them petition in so that we can address their issue fully.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This means that if you were in last nights raid, TICKET A GM and they will give you your achievement and you will receive your drake.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just had a GM fix me up and also say he will go through the tap list (Those who hit boss/helped with boss) And grant achievements :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Huge thanks to everyone that put in a ticket for the bugged achieve. My poor huntard now has a shiny mount.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey I'm in for some good ol' fun . :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/23/2011 11:18 AMPosted by Lelouchvi
Hey I'm in for some good ol' fun . :)

Invited
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo. Add my hunter please. I really need some gear from Ulduar to top DPS in Herald run and stroke e-peen meter. :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Norg/advanced
Edited by Larrius on 8/26/2011 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Yeah, I'll to it. I only need 2 more achievements :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yo. Add my hunter please. I really need some gear from Ulduar to top DPS in Herald run and stroke e-peen meter. :P

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Norg/advanced">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Norg/advanced</a>

Invited

08/27/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Milkshaka
Yeah, I'll to it. I only need 2 more achievements :D

Invited
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Thanks! can't wait! <33
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/22/2011 06:34 PMPosted by Amnesiaqt
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]