<Sunken Moon> RECRUITING ALL

85 Dwarf Paladin
I am starting a new guild on a new server based around a serious raid schedule and a off night pvp schedule (optional). The realm is undecided but i am leaning towards horde as the faction. I want just find people who are interested before we decide for sure on a server or faction.

I am looking for people who are 355+ and want to get into Firelands within two weeks. I know all fights and am wiling to teach people the fights but i want my raiders to know their class and put time and effort into learning their class.

Once i recruit my roster i want to run BoT/BWD/ToT4W for one week so everyone can get used to raiding with each other. As soon as we can down these bosses on normal we will head into Firelands. I am able to down all of these bosses in one week so we will have no problem getting into this patches content.

<Sunken Moon> is aiming to become a 25m raiding guild but i know that will be hard to make from scratch. Right now i am recruiting for my 10m team but we will be upgrading to 25m as soon as i can fill my roster. I am going to keep this guild small as well. This guild will be hardcore and will take raiding very seriously. I understand people have RL problems so i will not get mad until it becomes a re-occuring issue. We will be pushing Heroic modes in all cata tiers including FL and tier 11.

I am not recruiting to fill out my bench. I want people who can commit to raiding and who can stay late in tough progression.

Raid times will be 8:00 to 11:00 Central Time zone...Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday.

Right now I am recruiting everything. Even officers and raid assistants. So come and get your spot in this new and fast progression guild.

I am ready to get this rolling so please get back to me as soon as possible if interested.

To contact me please use one of these methods.
----- Personal Phone Call/Text - 205-531-0953
----- Email - stonebruce3@yahoo.com
----- RealID - stonebruce3@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
To contact me please use one of these methods.
----- Personal Phone Call/Text - 205-531-0953
----- Email - stonebruce3@yahoo.com
----- RealID - stonebruce3@yahoo.com

Wowww putting up your phone number on the interwebs, bold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]