Transmogrification is coming

85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Deathwing Raid FTW
90 Blood Elf Warlock
08/17/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Cazic
For PvPers who aren't aware, you can still get every single PvP set except for Vengeful.

Again, you can only get Warlord, Brutal, and Wrathful. None of the others, and for most classes, Vengeful and Merciless were the best.
85 Human Paladin
08/17/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Theb
For PvPers who aren't aware, you can still get every single PvP set except for Vengeful.

Where...are...these vendors!?

Gadgetzan in Tanaris :D
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd just like to thank Blizzard for this, from the bottom of my heart. I'm being quite sincere when I say that this is the one feature I've pined for the most in game. This is a real game changer for me. It might sound weird, but whatever. I'm practically giddy.

And to Captain Buzzkill up there: Go away, no one likes you.
85 Goblin Priest
What are the odds of you guys making T3 obtainable once again? I'd sell the right half of my soul to finish off my Faith set. Maybe we can talk rates?
69 Blood Elf Priest

Again, you can only get Warlord, Brutal, and Wrathful. None of the others, and for most classes, Vengeful and Merciless were the best.

I've already posted this, but here's a second time for the blind.

The t4 and t5 vendors in Shattrath also sell their PvP gear alternatives, but they cost a tier token instead of honor. You can find brutal gear at any legacy vendor, and WotLK PvP gear in Dalaran iirc.

I bet you feel silly now, don't you?

edit: Even more for WotLK gear, you can get any WotLK set via justice points from the Dalaran PvE vendors.
Edited by Cazic on 8/17/2011 10:25 AM PDT
96 Pandaren Shaman
Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, how does this work with enchant animations on an old weapon? Does transmogrifying a weapon keep the enchant animation from the old weapon to? Or will it just look like an unenchanted version of that weapon?

Like, for example, when this comes out I plan on wearing my full t6 and healing mace from BC. I have the original BC +healing (now pure sp) enchant on it whose animation is not in game anymore and it would be cool if the enchant animation stayed so it shows I really did get this back then as opposed to farming for it at 85. If I transmogrify my current weapon to look like the old one, does it just look like a normal mace or does it keep the enchant animation to?

Again, I apologize if this was already stated but I can't find it and I can't tell from that picture if that's an enchant on that dagger or if the weapon glows by default (do not know which weapon it is).
80 Human Priest
Yes...because there's so many people LFG for Nax...ICC...Uld.
Not to mention the lockouts.

Back before there were guild banks and gold out the wazoo for extra bank slots, many people parted with items they wouldn't have chosen to if they had the space.
I'm not against having to rebuild my set(s), but having to re-farm once a week lockout instances is a bit much.

I could fathom farming tier gear from BC, but not Vanilla WoW.
90 Human Death Knight
oh my gosh! yay!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
08/17/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Theb

The vendors in Gadgetzan and Dalaran, that people are mentioning, have the exact same options as the Legacy Quartermaster in Orgrimmar. And it does not have even close to all the gear from the past. Just the last season of each expansion.
100 Troll Druid
Is there any chance that, you know, maybe druids would care about this feature at all? It's nice that you're adding in an ability that is going to help the customization of every other class in the game, but druids will still look like the exact same Moonkin/Bear/Cat Form that they've always had. Oh, forgive me, Moonkin will look the same as they have since Vanilla, Ferals got an update in WotLK -- along with Restoration -- and they got a weapon to alter their Cat Form during combat.

It's hard to get excitied for a feature that I'm not even going to notice. Ohh yay, I get to pretend that I'm wearing my Tier 6 again! Oh, but wait, I've looked exactly the same since patch 1.4(? maybe it was 5) so what do I care.
70 Dwarf Shaman
I LOVE YOU!!!!
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Question; Can you only switch appearances from class tier sets? Or say, if I wanted to use the blacksmithing shoulders from the Sunwell pattern, I would be able to?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So, this idea that we have to own the sets is just pure speculation, isn't it.
12 Draenei Mage
Why must my Benediction be on my long ago abandoned alt on a different server! :(
69 Blood Elf Priest
08/17/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Itizamuh

The vendors in Gadgetzan and Dalaran, that people are mentioning, have the exact same options as the Legacy Quartermaster in Orgrimmar. And it does not have even close to all the gear from the past. Just the last season of each expansion.

Sure wish you'd read before posting false information.
92 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/17/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Itizamuh

And yet they keep telling you that the t4 and t5 vendors as well as the jp vendors in Dalaran are what they're talking about.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]