Transmogrification is coming

90 Undead Rogue
Transmog was a great idea. I was so happy when i heard about it, i went on my rogue and ran black temple and obtained the legendary warglaive of azzinoth and i was sooooo happy and couldn't wait even more for transmog. I then read this post and felt very disappointing. Why do you make something new so people run old instances and just take all the fun out of it, legendarys are the best part about transmog and you took it away?? why would you do such a thing i have ran bt over 20 times just to get the blade and finally when it drops i get this post saying i cant change it? Also in the picture introducing transmog you have a picture of a pally with sulfuras?. Com-on blizzard don't ruin a awesome patch with this one little thing i assure you everyone will be much more exited to play if you make legendary s transmogable.
85 Worgen Death Knight
Think about it... everyone would be running around with the same "legendary" weapons killing whatever cool factor they once had.
1 Troll Shaman
Ljas
85 Draenei Priest
I spent a bit of time farming for Circle of Flame so I can pop my headpiece onto it. :3
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Please bring legendary items into the field, I'd really like to use my hand of rag and thunderfury that I worked to get. The preview even shows a paladin with the hand of rag.
Thank u for the info. Too bad, I love that warlock set.
90 Tauren Druid
Meh.. My characters appear about 1% of the screen width, and I can barely see what they're wearing. I only care about the stats on it, not the appearance.
I may use it if I can do it with level 1 vendor grays.
90 Orc Death Knight

it will be nice to see the old armor sets again, and glaives and so on.

everyone has some item they like a lot for aesthetic reasons but have had to put it in their bags as it is no longer "viable".

it's good we have this option to make use of that gear once again without it being a dps/hps loss. just think, thunderfury with the stats of the tank sword off beth'tilac! :p

You will not be able to transmogrify using a legendary item as either the source or the recipient of a change.

what is the reason for this?
1 Human Warrior
Tier 3.... PLEASE!
90 Human Mage
does this mean today?
90 Worgen Druid
Then you really have no life.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm on the level with those who think Legendary items should be transmog, of course I'm one of the recipients who would love to reuse my items, such as the Warglaives. Though I will say that I'm not going to be too upset if you remain to keep them unusable, it would still be a splendid change to allow them. Spending the time to work for the legendaries, offers us a sense of accomplishment within the game, but realistically, serves us nothing other than a memento that can be fun to use within random heroic 5 man pugs. If I so choose to use the set of glaives for my weapons, then I feel that it should be an option.

EVEN, if we had to pay extra gold to unlock "Use Legendary items" as a separate part to transmogrification. Burning crusade had a lot of unique and charismatic ideas, in terms of both their raids and gear appearance. I think it would be a fairly strong idea to use Legendaries in transmog, and fully support the idea in hopes that Blizzard will let us re-use the old past glorious memories.

But if not, I'll still roll around with my glaives, pulling splendid dps with them since most techniques damages are based on attack power.
96 Orc Hunter
I'm on the level with those who think Legendary items should be transmog, of course I'm one of the recipients who would love to reuse my items, such as the Warglaives. Though I will say that I'm not going to be too upset if you remain to keep them unusable, it would still be a splendid change to allow them. Spending the time to work for the legendaries, offers us a sense of accomplishment within the game, but realistically, serves us nothing other than a memento that can be fun to use within random heroic 5 man pugs. If I so choose to use the set of glaives for my weapons, then I feel that it should be an option.

EVEN, if we had to pay extra gold to unlock "Use Legendary items" as a separate part to transmogrification. Burning crusade had a lot of unique and charismatic ideas, in terms of both their raids and gear appearance. I think it would be a fairly strong idea to use Legendaries in transmog, and fully support the idea in hopes that Blizzard will let us re-use the old past glorious memories.

But if not, I'll still roll around with my glaives, pulling splendid dps with them since most techniques damages are based on attack power.

GOOD JOB ON NECROING.
85 Night Elf Druid
11/13/2011 01:31 PMPosted by Precisiøn
GOOD JOB ON NECROING.

Five days isn't a necro. Especially considering that this is the "official" thread for transmog discussion.
80 Undead Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnSYH62p6U4

HELP US GET MOER VIEWS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]