Mostly Harmless LFM

90 Tauren Druid
Mostly Harmless has come back and we need folks for raiding, RBGs, Arena, WPvP, and random other crap.

We are filling out a core raid group at the moment, and want to get a solid RBG team together.
We need healers and a few dps and probably a couple folks with a tank OS.

I'm not so good at the recruiting, but I can say that if you want to be part of a guild that has fun doing whatever it is we end up doing, this is the place.

<End bad bad recruiting post>

EDIT: See below
Edited by Torodenegro on 8/18/2011 6:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay...You're fired, Toro. <MH> had a rep on the server as a pvp guild, holding Allies at bay and fighting to our last until the cowardly foes overwhelmed us with shear numbers. We needed a vacation from the turmoil of Azeroth but have returned to see these Alliance rebels attacking our cities. NO MORE!!! <MOSTLY HARMLESS> IS BACK!!!!! Come join the ranks of our pvp/raid guild and aid us in quelling the Alliance threat!! Our raid group is forming. RBGs are as well. contact Torode...(his toons all start that way) Xandêr, Pandoraa or Tricsee in game to learn more of <MH> & to get your invite into the guild of guilds.

Come to the dark side of Azeroth......we have cookies!!

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I bet you have a creepy van with blacked out windows, too, don't you Xandêr......

and, what kind of cookies??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Macaroons. Mother's favorite.

EDIT: His van is really nice on the inside. He asked me to smell a towel though, and I woke up with a headache.

Edited by Torodenegro on 8/18/2011 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Nice to see the guild back again. Sadly I dont wpvp anymore so I probably wont see you guys that much
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That's okay, Jaxss....I prefer the towel smellers to not have mustaches. Toro was only a test subject.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
o.0
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
my mage isnt on maelstrom anymore, only my rogue
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I loved you guys at Tarren Mill back in the day. Good times.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Aaaaah memories. Tarren Mill used to as fun as 10 really fun things....now, not so much. Yar we needs to refill our ranks so we can has some world pvpage again.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
blizzard needs to start changin some !@#$ so wpvp can be fun again :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What?! Getting 2 shotted by super OP guards isn't fun to you?!

Yeah, IMO, give alliance SS back. That was the best wpvp spot ever.
Reply Quote
bump for some cool kids
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
What?! Getting 2 shotted by super OP guards isn't fun to you?!

Yeah, IMO, give alliance SS back. That was the best wpvp spot ever.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Do you guys still poop?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Of course we do!!!! Its the most fun we have in vent.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Woe
I read the title of this thread as Mostly Hamless.

I'm glad you aren't depriving yourself of pork.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I will say this for the folks from <Mostly Harmless> that i ran into in Hillsbrad after watching the PvP thing Mana had. They were killed by a QQ group but just kept coming back and coming back. They only killed Spenca ((lol)) but they didn't ever give up. Hats off to you Toro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
They were there after the HSF had left in TM too.

Everyone was like "HOLY !@#$ THESE GUYS ARE STILL ALIVE?!"

"TAKE CAUTION, MY FRIENDS! THEY ARE THE WRATHFUL SPIRITS OF THE OLD WORLD PVP ZONE"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]