Skullcrusher Old School Gankers..

1 Draenei Warrior
Give me a list of all the old school gankers from Prebc that you all remember both horde and alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
E B for the most part.

uhhh, Purple Dragons? (jk, any guild worth a damn cleared them out on the way to their raids)

Faeral did a pretty good job up in felwood.

God, I can barely remember last month, let alone five years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Cottonmouth, Org roof hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
EB, all of the members basically.

(rogues)
Archaen (NA or trans? forgot)
Thokul (unholy ascension)
User (me included)
Najib (first undead on server to have epic mount too iirc)

Cottonmouth obviously but hes listed already.

I'll try to think of more, ill check out some old school screen shots i have of pre bc. but that era was literally the ganking festival of rogues only due to the suprise attack. Cottonmouth was just clever and really good at what he did, and for a while pom pyro trinket mages but no one i remember as far as world pvp ganking goes. Unless you want to list madcow, who hardly needed to gank anyone as he was probably the best pvp mage on server. same can go for haniel and all the other elite people back then. but ganking wasnt madcow's or haniels style.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
Music
Cottonmouth
Ssd
Faeral

Archaen
Haniel
Boomrogue
Fyorian
Ghostelf

Having a hard time remembering :/

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Elidpoo, you didn't play BC. Shut it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
08/18/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Jupe
Unless you want to list madcow, who hardly needed to gank anyone as he was probably the best pvp mage on server.

i didnt know madcow was eldersage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Jadelah, unkillable, undead mage and king of Gurubashi Arena.

Shankmcgank, undead rogue and boogeyman of Winterspring.

...and then there was this other undead rogue who spent a lot of time in IF but I can't, for the life of me, remember his name now. He was fun though.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Aurok, Blackwidow, Jinchuu

Also there was another famous undead mage that i seem to remember getting killed by a lot heading to UBRS, cannot remember his name and its killing me. (Not jadelah)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Fudge in sillithus on that wall in the main town where the guards would not attack!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]