Skullcrusher Old School Gankers..

90 Human Priest
09/12/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Benjik
DANGERDAVE!!!

I wonder how many people remember Dangerdave as a balance druid. My guess is very few.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Shaman
Dangerdave spent so much time ganking in low level zones for this, his true goal, to mentioned repeatedly in this thread.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
I dueled a bit. Ganked where I could.

Old school Vanilla fo life

Edit: Shalomentor, although he went purely pvp when arenas rolled out
Edited by Kazar on 9/25/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/22/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Waterotter
Dangerdave spent so much time ganking in low level zones for this, his true goal, to mentioned repeatedly in this thread.

Yeah, the list starts and ends with him in my opinion. He used to camp Nessingwary's area in STV on a regular basis (among other places). He always tried to cause problems in Alliance cities as well.

He definitely had a rep for it, which of course would have been his goal. I didn't PVP much back then, seeing as though it lacked any form of reward... I wonder how good he ever ended up being in controlled PVP against geared players his own level?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I can't remember when he came about, but I remember some gnome named corkie I think
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All of:
Local D
Lawlpatrol
WBC
Immo (I hate you Celes and Faxanadu (Haniel alt?); you two made Naxx farming a pain)

... And to a lesser extent, Transendence and Axiom.

My alts:
Qixix/Kex

Local D did not gank as much on the weekends when there's a lot of people on... we had PvP caps back then. I remember we had to stop killing people around the Onyxia summoning stone because Medic and Annathegreat was capped for the week ^_^.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Man, the names floating around this thread. #bestwowever
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hmm old times!

<Fetchism> FPFTMFW Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/03/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Mattar

Yeah, the list starts and ends with him in my opinion. He used to camp Nessingwary's area in STV on a regular basis (among other places). He always tried to cause problems in Alliance cities as well.

He definitely had a rep for it, which of course would have been his goal. I didn't PVP much back then, seeing as though it lacked any form of reward... I wonder how good he ever ended up being in controlled PVP against geared players his own level?

He was an 1800-2k player back then- quit at the end of BC.. I was part of his gank crew along with Dalken and velvetjones. Were still BFF's (facebook) but his good friends quit hence he did as well, that and he hated the fact blizz ruined world pvp with flying in azeroth.. which is understandable. I'll tell everyone that he is remembered as the great man
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Might have been BC, but Dangerdave was the horror of Raven Hill for a long time.
Reply Quote
Dangerdave got me a lot. And... Ohana, I think it was? I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
66 Human Rogue
EJ
E B

Lawlpatrol

Transcendence

Exodia

Cottonmouth
Darklord
Music
Fatal
Faeral
Eldersage
Aurok
Ohnoes
Blackwidow
Jinchuu
Nighttroll
Pykan
Dangerdave
Toeknee
Nomedic
Xmortem
Moobies
Avanok
Splittail
Vizioso
Aldrenn
Entrails
Edited by Ninjaru on 4/29/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Old school ganker checking in. Here's my resume: youtube.com/user/themainrevent/videos
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dangerdave is king
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
E B

Lawlpatrol

Transcendence

Exodia

Cottonmouth
Darklord
Music
Fatal
Faeral
Eldersage
Aurok
Ohnoes
Blackwidow
Jinchuu
Nighttroll
Pykan
Dangerdave
Toeknee
Nomedic
Xmortem
Moobies
Avanok
Splittail
Vizioso
Aldrenn
Entrails

Was looking myself up on Armory and came across this post somehow. Thanks for remembering us :) Fun times on SC.
Reply Quote
Aurok
Music
Enuq
Jadelah
Jinchuu
Xmortem
Fatal
Wray
Cottonmouth
Pykan
Buldozer
Haniel
Darklord
Vargoth
Faeral
Fudge
Fyorian
Tool
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]