Our raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 6pm-9pm server(PST)
We utilize the EP/GP loot system
Our current needs are:
One Exceptional Healer of any class
Exceptional players of all Classes/Specs are always encouraged to apply.
A bit about us:
Our core members are people who enjoy and take pride in excelling at the game. Being a progression-driven raid group, value is placed on the fundamentals in raiding above all else. We have no desire for second-string raiders and we will not bench great raiders for lesser quality. If they want to raid, members will show they posses the following characteristics:
· Survival Oriented: This is the most important quality, being able to survive to the end of every attempt even if you somehow end up in a critically bad situation. You cannot do your job if you are dead.
· Observant: Little patience and tolerance will be given to those who can't pay attention to their surroundings at all times during an encounter.
· Quick to Adapt: You must learn how to adapt to mechanics quickly and effectively. Able to utlilize different spells and rotations if required in an encounter by encounter basis. Mechanics are never an excuse to do your primary roles job poorly.
- Effective: Perform your role to a acceptable degree even around boss mechanics. Occasional good performance is not acceptable. Consistent high performance is necessary for progression.
· Knowledgeable of their class: No one should have to teach you how to play your class. In a well working unit each piece needs to pull their own weight. This means knowing how to utilize class specific skills to overcome mechanics.
- Comprehensive: Able to follow and execute directions and assignments, whether announced prior to or mid-encounter. If you are asked to pick up gong clicking, kiting an add, slowing adds, or whatever may be required to change on the fly - you should be able to swap to this without issue if you have been paying attention to the mechanics of an encounter. Everyone needs to know the gimmicks of any fight and what that entails when it comes to defeating an encounter.
- Prepared: You must be raid ready. Be prepared for upcoming learning encounters (videos, off site strategy threads, basic knowledge of spells/auras used, specialized mods, grid configuration etc.) and involvement in on the fly strategies between pulls (when a raid leader asks a question about how to overcome a problem, answers are expected, not optional)
· Present: When you don't show up for raid you are letting all those who did show up down. We expect a good solid attendance from all of our raiders. Real life happens, but an effort to keep a good attendance record despite minor setbacks in life is a measure of your commitment to this guild and it's raiders. As always, major events and unavoidable issues will be understood. Holding up raids with numerous afks, tardiness, or early log offs will be frowned upon.
· Positive:A great attitude is essential for raiding with us, and a hostile environment is the last thing we want. No one likes that one person who does nothing but complain and try to spread their poison to others. Issues should be worked out in the smallest scope possible, usually through private, non hostile conversation with an officer.
· Willing to accept and give constructive criticism: Keyword is 'constructive'. If you
cannot accept criticism you will never become a better player, and if you are too afraid to give it when necessary then you are doing a disservice to your guild-mates.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply at www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
Hope to hear from you soon :-)