aggramar

2 Worgen Warrior
its dying isnt it? its gonna be a dead server soon :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's been dying for years, but it's not dead until it's dead. There's still a few live gems left in the decay. Though, even those gems are starting to smell a bit...oozy.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Havoc came Havoc left? Yea the server is dead.......
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Did someone say the gems on Aggramar are starting to smell a bit oozy? I was summoned from the depths of Aggramar's dispair! I am both smelly and oozy (if you leave me in the sun).

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Quick, we need to whisk Mayo off to the freezer box of Northrend! He's getting a bit ripe.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
08/07/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Kelebek
It's been dying for years, but it's not dead until it's dead. There's still a few live gems left in the decay. Though, even those gems are starting to smell a bit...oozy.

I'd like to think I'm still an oozy gem...
Edited by Mayo on 2/13/2013 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey everyone! lets go play starcraft or diablo or star wars or guild wars or skyrim or.. or....

Is it us or is it bigger than us?

/stare at the moon and contemplate
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
its..you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't think aggy is dying.

Just all the more serious players have gone to greener pastures. We have a ton of people who have no idea the basic of raiding or thier class.

I do think we shot ourselves in the foot. We scare new people and potential transfers off.

Blizzard's attempt to label us "new player" server isn't helping. We already have an overload of people who are "new players" =S
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Isnt cross server mix-thingy supposed to fix all that? Or are we saying all of our "sister" realms are dying too?

I R Confused...

It does seem a bit quiet.... How are things over there on Horde side?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
CRZ only makes it so that zones appear to be more populated, it does nothing to help out our server health (economy, general population) nor does it bolster our raiding pool any. Cross-server raiding seems to only be a thing with older raids, as they won't allow current tiers to be cross-realm raided.

So as you can see, the "cross server mix-thingy" doesn't actually fix our issues in any regard.
Reply Quote
4 Gnome Warlock
So where is everyone going? A bunch of raiding guilds have left, are leaving, or are disbanding and their members leaving. Which servers are they all transferring to?
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
aggramar on alliance side has no real raiding guilds left. its official
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bah we've all heard that before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]