We all know how much of a pain in the butt it can be when it comes to rolling new characters on a new server. So this project is designed to help ease those pains and give people a great start on our wonderful server.
Why are we doing this?
- I get this question a lot. Slightly surprising people are so caught off guard by good deeds, but the honest answer is most us on Moon Guard love it and would like to see it evolve for the better everyday. There is no real gain from this other than passing on the kindness and spreading the good cheers all around. It is our goal to make the transition from one server to another as lovely as can be.
What faction is this available for?
- Currently, we are on both sides of the fence. My alts are the leaders of the both guilds for the banking purposes. Adaira <Community Project> for Alliance and Ladania <Community Project Horde> for Horde.
So, what is given in these packages?
- The packages are all unique depending on the information provided to us by the person needing one. Usually around fifty gold and two bags are the given, then some stack of profession goods, potions and/or RP clothes.
What do I have to do to qualify for a package?
- There's no qualifications at this time. If you need a care package, it is delivered.
How do I go about getting one?
- Depending on your faction, you will either send Adaira (A) or Ladania (H) the following information: character's gender, level, spec and professions.
What about donations? Are they accepted?
- Yes, of course! That's the sole reason this project thrives as it does. There's no limit or minimum to your donation. You can donate a variety of items from cloth, weapons, patterns, potions, ore, bags and ect. Gold donations are also accepted as well. Just send your donations to Adaira (A) or Ladania (H).
How do I know this project is an honest one?
- A lot of this comes down to the community trusting me to do an honest job. I've been running both sides for nearly a month now and I like to think people can see my dedication in spending hours at a time filling these package needs for both sides. I have also been spotted running around Stormwind and Silvermoon roleplaying passing out gifts to lovely people. To note, I run this project very openly and post up whispers/letters of people who received these packages. As an addition, I do try to post up the status of the banks, needs and ect with screenshots.
Is there anything else I can do to help out?
- Yes! There is always more you can do. Right now, I have a macro set up to let people know about the services. However, I am unable to be in two places at once. If you'd like to help, you can do so by posting the following macro for your appropriate faction.
As a note, these macros are not meant to be spammed. Please do not abuse the rights to post this. Normally, I am hitting my macro on Venita about once every two or three hours. Once an hour is about all you need to do. Be prepared as well to have people ask you questions. If you feel overwhelmed, just point them to this thread or myself if I am online.
Alliance: /2 New to Moon Guard? Need some help getting started? Community Project provides people with care packages. Just send in game mail to Adaira with your level, toon's gender, spec, class and profession. A package will be sent. Donations accepted as well.
Horde: /2 New to Moon Guard? Need some help getting started? Community Project provides people with care packages. Just send in game mail to Ladania with your level, toon's gender, spec, class and profession. A package will be sent. Donations accepted as well.
Down below, you will find a detailed report of both banks as well as their needs, letters of appreciation and donors. Anything else to be add will be done so at a later day.
Remember guys, this is all for giving back to the community that we love. Any little bit helps and always spreads the kindness on.