Grizzly Hills Crafting Thread(11-01-12)

(Sticky)

90 Human Death Knight
This forum is purely to help those who are in need of a top-tier crafting item and have not been able to find a person to make them. I request that you all please be respectful and keep the forum on subject.

When posting a pattern that you have, please post the name of the character with the pattern(or just your main, if its on a character you rarely play), the pattern itself, and any alt codes if your name is modified in any way, as well as your faction.

I try to check the thread daily and keep it updated as such, as well as I will clear the list as we draw near to a new patch update, so if you're still looking for an item near the end of a content patch, I wish you the best of luck.

Tips/Info/Suggestions:
496 Crafting Items require Blood Spirits, which are obtained by Disenchanting Epic-Quality gear from within a raid(World BoE's[476 IL] do not count).

For items you seek that require Spirits of Harmony, it may be best to make an "order" of sorts with the person that can make it, instead of out right asking if they have the required spirits on hand. Hopefully soon some changes will be made to increase the rate at which a player can obtain Motes of Harmony.

- Diavolo

**11-01-12 Update** Alright, so I can understand the lack of posting for the Spirit of Harmony patterns, but the others? Cmon guys, help your server out. Who knows, maybe you'll get a nice chunk of gold for such things.

But anywho, hope yall find what ya need with ease.
Edited by Dìavolo on 11/1/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I can make both sets of cloth boots.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i have the BS pattern for Fists of Fury
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/09/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Dìavolo
A lot of people read forums they just don't post, to avoid the drama of being trolled on a forum filled with trolling posts.

^this

/wave at leth. <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I can make the cloth spirit boots.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
So I am a dork and realized that I can make the cloth spirit gloves, not the boots. Kclou in Vindicated can make the cloth spirit boots, however.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
i have the pattern for the caster DPS gloves (on this toon ofc)
Edited by Tyronius on 8/10/2011 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
sry cloth
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I have the pattern for Mirrored Boots on this toon. Blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I can make Boots of the Black Flame on an alt, Nilo (alliance also).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]