Login... Arena tournament servers???

(Locked)

85 Human Death Knight
Hey There, I've tryed to connect rescently and the only server available were Arena tournament servers... But I didn't see ANY of the other servers... Please help.
90 Draenei Shaman
Servers are still down for the moment.
85 Human Death Knight
mmmmmmmh, well ok, thank you.
85 Night Elf Warrior
yeah ive got the same problem at the moment. i can only see tournament realms which i can't log into because of no arena pass..

Hoping this fixes it self =o
90 Human Paladin
yeah ive got the same problem at the moment. i can only see tournament realms which i can't log into because of no arena pass..

Hoping this fixes it self =o

Realms aren't up for another 40 minutes. Its maintenance day.
85 Orc Warlock
Ever notice it takes about three hours longer than expected for server maintenance.. Every time....
90 Undead Warlock
08/09/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Zàntros
Ever notice it takes about three hours longer than expected for server maintenance.. Every time....

Ever notice that the realm up time is listed as 11am PST and it's not even 11am PST yet?
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am having this same exact problem to! Its very annoying lol I hope it fixes soon!
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey, this might be off-topic, but currently my account status says pending for game time. Does it always say that during maintenance?
85 Goblin Mage
yeah its cali time only. lmfao in cali its 10:25 AM
90 Gnome Death Knight
this sucks :/
90 Human Paladin
08/09/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Tikathy
this sucks :/

You're right. It does suck when people can't tell time.
90 Gnome Death Knight
In IN it's 1:30pm :/
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm experiencing this same issue, glad to see others with the same problem
90 Undead Death Knight
Haha, I tried to log in like 5 times after it connected me to the Arena Tournament once and then i went to create a character and it kicked me off lol. I was curious cause it said the population was high.
90 Undead Warlock
There is no problem. People need to stop trying to log into the game when the servers are down. There's a notice at the login screen that states all the realms are down for maintenance.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's not a problem. The servers are still down and they are not due up for another 25 minutes. All server maintenance times are done in PDT. That means that the servers will not be up until 2pm EDT, 1pm CDT and noon MDT.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah same problem here come on blizz give time when it will be fixed -_-
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]