Bronzebeard Originals?

87 Human Warlock
Cuz Sawsie is the SHIZZLE. And has some serious hotsaws under that robe
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was/am the GM of it yeah.. Just now I use it for the gbank/alts only.. so it's technically still around
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im still kicking it. I played a wide range of toons on this server and still do. With many breaks in between seasons. Mephion my first char to hit 60 back in the day. Corra(now know as Ectoplasmik, shaman) malasad(Druid), Oxymohron(DK), Timechild(paladin)!

Been on this server since the first month of release. I remember all, known by less!
Reply Quote
What happened to the realm originals like Fraggle, Whiskeypete, Zinthose, and the rest of the "Defenders of the Crown" guild? And I'm not talking about that copy-cat guild "Defender of the Crown", which clearly started afterwards. I wish WarcraftRealms went back a bit farther. January 6, 2005 is the earliest I can find of most of the players I knew.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I guess I could comment, since it's a BB original post...

I miss the good old days in TFB...
Edited by Fusao on 9/7/2011 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Joehbobb here has been arouind since Bronzebeards launched and has survived one account transfer, 1 hacking and is currently marooned on a Aussie server....that my friend I followed no longer plays. Im leveling a baby Paladin on Bronzebeard at the moment trying too stomach the Alliance side so I can see their content. Server does not have the pride I remember sadly, I miss Tarren Mills field of strife battles or the hundreds of Alliance raiding Org or Us them.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
my character Azaru has been around since day 1. Also my guild Catalyst is just the renamed version of the old guild Category 5 (cause our gm was a !@!*, quit the game, and booted everyone before he left)
Edited by Azaru on 9/21/2011 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Fraggle is still around, not here but around. He's collecting dust though =/

Defenders of the Crown was some good time, Karnak, Zarcy, Odinist, Whiskeypete, Laszune, Moonsine (moon something anyways) and I have such a terrible memory that's where the list stops.. not intentionally leaving anyone off of it.

Then there were great people in Nightmare's Rising, Square One, and a ton of guilds in between them. Classic WoW was a great time on Bronzebeard.

While it was during BC, Sedition and Famous Last words had some great people in there as well, on my toons Volatile the warrior and priest Hoax in the guilds respectively.
Reply Quote
I've been here since the beginning also, was in SHP for a while :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Who invited Yeka to this party?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey. Yeka is awesome. Don't hate.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
No one likes Yeka anymore? I know I was young and immature back then, but I'm old and quite prosperous now.

Unfourtunetly, they messed with my feral mobility so my main is now a hunter.

Lefro, you should somehow get in contact with me. It'd be nice talking with you again. =]

Wow, Serenity Knights is still there? Nice.

Anyways, have a good evening.

-Yeka/Edog
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
we <3 teh yeka!

Yeah, we're still around too. ^_^ Don't count on us goin anywhere.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
Where's Salitorious, Blazemor, Rumil, Fester, Ailii and Phoncible?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
No one likes Yeka anymore? I know I was young and immature back then, but I'm old and quite prosperous now.

Unfourtunetly, they messed with my feral mobility so my main is now a hunter.

Lefro, you should somehow get in contact with me. It'd be nice talking with you again. =]

Wow, Serenity Knights is still there? Nice.

Anyways, have a good evening.

-Yeka/Edog

I remember when you were in...Azeroths Peril? Didn't your brother originally have the Entendu character which was inherited by Kenningus? What the !@#$ was his name?

I only remember you because I vaguely recall you being friendly with Isac/Kamikazie who was my best friend in real life at the time.
Edited by Dauntai on 10/23/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol I was kidding Yeka, was more a hello than anything. You've got to be what like 14 by now? :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Dauntai, I don't have a brother. My sister did manage to play for awhile (she still does), and she wasn't that well known on Bronzebeard. I think I remember Kamikazie, but Isac doesn't ring a bell.

Lefro, I'm 18. Close though. :P Jerk. And how old are you? 11? :)

-Yeka/Edog
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/19/2011 08:00 AMPosted by Diablor
Where's Salitorious, Blazemor, Rumil, Fester, Ailii and Phoncible?

I remember some of those names from my original toon. Were you in Never's End?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Snarlfangs is the person you are thinking of Dauntai.

-Keningus
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]