Bronzebeard Originals?

90 Tauren Hunter
10/19/2011 08:00 AMPosted by Diablor
Where's Salitorious, Blazemor, Rumil, Fester, Ailii and Phoncible?

Some of those names I'm still in contact with. This is Stiles, Baka, etc.
I'll send them your hellos.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Crazy. Oh man, how about, randomly, Siryn, Ridcully, Thuringwethl, Junky of the straw hat pirates fame, Warthog I remember you from forums, Coppa, so many. Wossname, that NE Druid who was like wicked smart and had a wicked toy collection at home - ah crap Iz old. I think his name related to Asterix - ah, right - Panoramix. Ah yes, Spider who became EMT. He was the first to try to bring order and civility. Didn't go over too well.
Edited by Ponder on 5/9/2012 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
... (cause our gm was a !@!*, quit the game, and booted everyone before he left)

Heh. A fine tradition on Alliance side. <.<
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/01/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Warthog
Hi everyone!

Hogger!

I don't have a current e-mail for ya :(
Been playing some late nights since becoming bored of SWTOR end game (or lack thereof).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Snarlfangs is the person you are thinking of Dauntai.

-Keningus

Wonder where he's at. His sister played too, and she was awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Weren't you a Tauren?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<<<BB since April of 05. Was in Knights of Nef back when they merged with Ardent Roses (?) to form Reckoning. Been off and on for many years, but I always seem to come back to this toon.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
i'm still around
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Seeing a lot of names from back in the day..

Who stole my gum? >.> PinkPica
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Seeing a lot of names from back in the day..

Who stole my gum? >.> PinkPica

Dangit.. you caught me.. but.. I like your gum.. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<-- The original and still undisputed champion of Bronzebeard*

*Disclaimer: character was never champion of anything
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
04/02/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Drunkndruid
Hi everyone!

Patches ?

Yes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Druid
moo
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I've been around since release. I have played on and off since bc usually long enough to level all my toons get bored and quit. repeat with every xpac. just started playing again before MoP.
I remember a lot of the toons named here. To me vanilla WoW was the most fun which is why i probably always quit a few months after each xpac. Was nice to see some old names mentioned here. Few of my favorites that weren't. Ocean, catsup, weedsmage, nachosnut.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
UDP undead priest 04-07 Remember that human pally Ocean who use to come to org all the time
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
Thorns from a black rose old horde guild and I remember Baetari the hunter and Drdoogie the warrior
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Druid
Yeah I agree with Vekman. This time I bought the xpac and i am not even going to level lol. I'm just bored. GL all have fun and hope to see you all again in wow but not for a good while. I have to take a break for a bit till i start to miss it again...then i will come back and lvl lol.

-Os
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]