Bronzebeard Originals?

25 Night Elf Rogue
idk if it was classic or bc where I started this toon, but it's been laying around here for ages. Had a friend recruit me to Cenarion Circle which is just a giant suckfest of no raiding and ERP. How is horde side on this server?
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Rogue
A few names I remember here :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I came to BB during Vanilla... a bunch of the early posters in the thread were here long before me though.

I started off in Category Five (great guild!) and have been in Serenity Knights ever since... much love to the Bronzebeard family!

Holy sh*t just checked my account history... Started August, 2005. o.O
Edited by Xannatharr on 4/10/2013 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Slouthammer???

Aye! Retired the pally in BC, got tired of being laughed at when popping bubble ;.;

Now i laugh at them! muahahaha >:D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
A few names I remember here :)

/shoo gnome!

<3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Used to play a gnome warrior named Burmaben, tanked for balance. I've since moved on to another server
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I remember Phyrus (spelling may be off) Sabexo. I was Khyronkana but have since moved off the server 4 years or so ago.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Used to play a gnome warrior named Burmaben, tanked for balance. I've since moved on to another server

I was in Balance from ToC - ICC! was your abbreviated name Burmy or something? Also we moved to the same server :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zest played this toon since vanilla, stopped playing for a couple years after Wrath of the Lich King. Now I'm back at it to see what is new. If any guilds need a pally or just want to pick me up that would be sweet haha yes peace and love hippies
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hey guys, Tick here from Vanilla and WOTLK....played for a while in vanilla casually and ended up in category 5, nightshift, the dark circle and the holy grail for a while before a break over BC. Eventually came back and went straight into CSI Darkshire, followed it up with a time in Know Your Role and then transferred to Blackrock for a bit of a change before cata came out.

Finally back and levelling back up to do some raiding again and other than a couple of people (good to see you again Revenga :D) it seems like everyone's quit or left the server.

Give me a yell if the name is familiar :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Where my 40man raid peeps at!?

Numroken / Indomitable checking in

I know I have some screenshots of old 40 man raids around here somewhere...

But I found these and just brought back a lot of memories
http://i43.tinypic.com/a0z3f4.jpg

Day I got HWL just chillin in IF with no PvP on
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zi8u0z.jpg

Good to see some old names around here. I decided to come back to kill a couple hours of boredom a week
Edited by Indomitable on 5/30/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Played here in vanilla (with one "b" missing from the name). Remember being in BotI and Resurgence. Fun to see some familiar names in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
once upon a time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
BB is beyond dead.....

I fcking love it
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Beoden,Conditioner,shampoo,fuz,good old Dark circle days :/
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
OMG, Best thread ever.
Reply Quote
96 Human Mage
Lots of old faces up here, glad to see some of them still around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Maelduin, UD lock in Vanilla. Maudlebowski, belf tankadin in BC.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I too just started playing again!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I remember Ticktockle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]