(H) EOC recruiting for 10 man raid spots...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently we are looking for a few Heals / DPS and it wouldn't hurt to have a few with a tank offspec. Our current progression is normal 6/7 Normal + both PvP bosses. We are also 12/12 Normal Cata Raids.

We raid Tues, Thurs, and Sunday from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm server (CST), and would like to have applicants that can make all 3 of those times. It is not a deal breaker if you can't, just that we would like it if you could.

If you just wanna join up as friend status, give us a holler as well. We are a level 25 guild, so perks are available. Please keep in mind that we are an ADULT raiding guild and as such, we require you to be an adult. We may need to go past 10 for a boss fight, and we can't have your parents pulling the plug on you because it's bedtime.

If you are interested, please apply at http://www.eoc-guild.com/ .. you can also shout at us in-game and ask for an officer. Please include your intent in your application as to raider or friend. Thank you for your time.

If you have a small guild that just can't seem to get enough people on to raid, let's talk. EoC has been around for several years, and as such, we know the pains of seeing people come and go. Mergers can be a good thing if handled the right way. Let's see what we can do.
Edited by Drazzilb on 11/16/2011 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
rebump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
<---
May think about joining since your times are perfect for what I'm looking for. My current guild is lacking dedicated raiders, so it's looking like I may leave soon if they don't do something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<---
May think about joining since your times are perfect for what I'm looking for. My current guild is lacking dedicated raiders, so it's looking like I may leave soon if they don't do something.

Well then just look for, DIelgore, Mystres, Drazzilb, or musabb to talk to in game.

you can also stop by our site www.eoc-guild.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/back to the top
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I decided to give you guys a try. Once I talk to my guild leader, I will let you know :)
The only thing I don't have is much experience on bosses except a few. Should be easy to learn though!
Will be busy this weekend so hopefully can talk to you guys on Monday.
Edited by Frostshawk on 8/12/2011 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sounds good shawk, whenever you are ready, we can talk... might I request that you head to our website anf fill out an app in the meantime?....thanks...

www.eoc-guild.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump for more raiders
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
did i mention..../bump?
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Hello. I stopped playing wow about 9 months ago after clearing all WotLK content except for HLK. I'm in the military and head to leave for a deployment. 9 months later I'm starting again, hoping to find a raiding guild that allows me to "catch up" to the content. I'm downloading the game as I write here, so I probably won't be able to play today, but I plan on catching up very fast. I have not seen any of Cata content due to my deployment, but I read forums, and will be back in shape in no time. You can look up my character history for proof. I have this DK and an 80 priest for healing/dpsing.

Please do not reply if you are not a raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we are a raiding guild, however, judging by your tag, we may not be what you consider a raiding guild.... we have a 3 night schedule, and are trying to re-build the group to head into the firelands. In the meantime, we are doing the 3 lower raids to work on our teamwork, get valor points, and get people their T11 head/shoulders. Feel free to fill out an app at our website www.eoc-guild.com ... thanks for your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am still looking for me a Healer and DPS for raids.

A shaman, or druid would be a plus
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SO we are still looking for 1 good Healer. a Group healer, so a Druid is a plus.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]