Fastest Way to level 70-80

85 Blood Elf Priest
TAG
Hey so currently im level 70 on this toon and i have leveled to 85 4 times previous and it gets really boring at around this level... that being said what is the fastest way to get to 85, questing, bgs, dungeons? mix of each?
Anyone know the fastest way to level
Quests.
100 Draenei Hunter
The way that keeps you playing long enough to get there. Gritting your teeth to level is a recipe for burnout at cap.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Quests filled in with some AV wins!
7 Human Paladin
08/09/2011 06:57 PMPosted by Timewarped
Quests.

By my best estimate about 4 times faster. I leveled my druid 70-80 through quests, and it was insanely fast.
I leveled my priest 70-85 through Dungeon Finder. 70-80 was definitely slower, and 80-85 was painful, at best.
Hope this helps.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Mix of quests plus dungeons, alcohol helps a lot trying to get through Northrend. I'm about to drag alt number 5 through that place myself. ::shudder::
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]