Pre-BC Silver Hand players.

81 Tauren Shaman
I recall spanking Jedion 1v1
Reply Quote
*wave* :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
omg lamoot! a name I havnt heard of in years. I still miss FWB with blinkin calling "to the Smit!"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Holy hell, lots of old people here...
Ahhh the memories...
Reply Quote
81 Undead Warlock
Holy hell, lots of old people here...
Ahhh the memories...

Holy hell is right! Yours is a name I haven't seen in forever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/30/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Akselon
Fuzzy Wuzzy Bunny

Jedion was pre FWB. Grats, Silence, well deserved.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/22/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Chateau
Best old school player is Somalin. Or maybe Raab.

Also Raab was a terrible warrior. Funny guy, but not so good at his spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like to take this moment to whine about Blightcaller and the Battle of Darrowshire being gone. ._.

Also, bring elite Duskwing back!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man.... those are names I almost forgot about. I remember fighting along side some with Ryzer my dwarf hunter, or Silpheed my orc hunter in the days of the Brooz Bros
Reply Quote
Wow, yea lots of names here that I haven't heard in quite a long time. I miss the old days

11/01/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Silverstorm
Blightcaller and the Battle of Darrowshire

Ha totally forgot about that, good times. I still have The Alliance Needs Purple Lotus quest on my Dwarf Rogue :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I miss Dromith. The first shadow priest I ever played with.
Reply Quote
77 Night Elf Druid
Did somebody say Verrath?!

...No?

Fine! I'm glad I left you guys! There's more ER--- I mean RP over here, anyway! :(

Also, Alanduin.

/actually still loves you all
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Speaking of shadow priests, ISTR Thraner taught me all I know. Or at least some of it. Way back when...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This thread brings good feelings
Reply Quote
70 Troll Priest
Hmm... somedays.. I miss silverhand. Also I wonder sometimes what ever happened to my 2 favorite players... Zulgazarg (H) and Theris (A).

I was from NotSteamBoat, Darkspear VooDoo, and Wartorn.

Oh oh... and not to mention StormFist.. those guys were awesome. And whatever happened to Cortico and Rorq.. our Horde Warrior wrecking balls.

edit:: btw.. some old.. old screenshots for some nostalgic pleasuere

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/yamosuki/library/World%20of%20Warcraft/Molten%20Core
Edited by Rajamakah on 2/18/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Man, talk about memories.

I remember an OP Gnome Mage from back in the day who'd let me follow him around skinning in Un'Goro while he was killing Devilsaurs.

Of course, thats when this name was attached to a Rogue, who's now gone Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Former vanilla Silver Hand player here. Phirlenis <The Blackest Heart>.

...Dang, I'm 25 now and I was in high school when I played here. My how time flies. Best wishes to you guys.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
Hey, guys! Just resubbed this week after having gone since BC.

Man, looking back I think I had the most fun dueling outside Ironforge, trying to prove that Balance with Cloth spell casting gear could actually be good (pre-Moonkin, when Hurrricane was the 31 point talent). Haha, good times.

Alas, I've been Druided out, so you won't see this guy much, but I'm having a ton of fun levelling a Mage and Warlock at the moment.
Reply Quote
Talk about oldschool vanilla days on Silver Hand, here's an amateur 2v2 arena video I made of me and Vyctoria pwning it up just after the release of BC, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGlK2eP79M
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hmm... somedays.. I miss silverhand. Also I wonder sometimes what ever happened to my 2 favorite players... Zulgazarg (H) and Theris (A).

I was from NotSteamBoat, Darkspear VooDoo, and Wartorn.

Oh oh... and not to mention StormFist.. those guys were awesome. And whatever happened to Cortico and Rorq.. our Horde Warrior wrecking balls.

edit:: btw.. some old.. old screenshots for some nostalgic pleasuere

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/yamosuki/library/World%20of%20Warcraft/Molten%20Core

Think Zulgazarg (the lore troll, right?) went to Warhammer Online.

Last I heard of Theris, was a post about a NPC elf with the same name on the Sunwell isle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]