In memories of Relevant

85 Dwarf Paladin
Its seems forever since we've seen Relevant. We all knew Relevant as one of the good warriors in Anvilmar. Great guy, he went to church every Sunday. Gave us rides in his chopper and let us mount him on his drake. Paid his child support, but sadly he was taken away from us by the wow gods.

So here i leave one of the few memories of Relevant.

http://tinypic.com/r/ix9wky/7

Don't read the chat box plox.

"We-we-we so excited"
Edited by Raczo on 8/10/2011 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
7 - 22 - 11 never forget
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ohh yeah the day Kelnig got outplayed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
R.I.P. relevant, I wish i could have seen your perm
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Sticky this thing!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
All of these threads are stupid. Not one of you ever says anything remotely funny, interesting, or intelligent. It's just your stupid inside jokes over and over again. No one cares, go away.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/11/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Patrix
All of these threads are stupid. Not one of you ever says anything remotely funny, interesting, or intelligent. It's just your stupid inside jokes over and over again. No one cares, go away.

You sir are ruining the moment, this a very dark time for us. Please pay you're respects or GTFO!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Keep this post ALIVE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/11/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Patrix

No one cares, go away.
Reply Quote
08/15/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Hydrate

No one cares, go away.

Too bad, there's like 5 threads with you idiots talking about pvp. And you're all terrible. You're bragging about being terrible. Why don't you all go make your own little private channel and continue your game of circle eater.
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
Yeah Patrix is right, I mean he should know what bad is seeing as AA is still only 1/7 heroic and its 10man. LOL and he cant even break 1550 in any arena bracket, but hey hes got all those achievement points so that must make him elitest.
Reply Quote
08/16/2011 01:24 AMPosted by Drivebuy
Yeah Patrix is right, I mean he should know what bad is seeing as AA is still only 1/7 heroic and its 10man. LOL and he cant even break 1550 in any arena bracket, but hey hes got all those achievement points so that must make him elitest.

Translation: Patrix hurt my feelings, but I'm too scared to actually reply to him on my own toon. So I'm going to hide behind this low-level "troll" and respond. I know this from having seen quite a few trolls in my time.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/15/2011 09:25 PMPosted by Patrix

No one cares, go away.

Too bad, there's like 5 threads with you idiots talking about pvp. And you're all terrible. You're bragging about being terrible. Why don't you all go make your own little private channel and continue your game of circle eater.

LOL Hydrate i think Patrix is butthurt
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
some hostility up in here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]