(A) Centurion Knights (25-man) LFM

90 Worgen Hunter
Centurion Knights are recruiting to add to our core raid group for Heroic progression. We are looking for Mature, Skilled & Dedicated players who are looking to tackle Heroic End-game content. In particular we are looking for players who are looking for a home for the rest of Cata and into MoP.

We have been in exsistance now for over 4 years on Frostmourne and prior to that on the US server Crushridge. We look to provide a positive raid experience and strive to continually improve ourselves. Whilst we have had a difficult time of it in Cata we are still here and looking to conmtinue raiding for at least a couple more months before taling a short raiding break before MoP

Our current progression is 1/8HM in Dragon Soul, which whilst extremely dissappointing is a direct result of a number of long term player retirements. The challenge with having a less than optimum progression rate is that it is difficult to be taken seriously. However rest assured we want to continue progressing and preferably as a 10 man.

At present our main requirements are:Healer

We have room for 2 healers Preference is for a Shaman, Druid or Pallidan however skill and reliabilty are the key rather than any particular class.

Range DPS

Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Shaman
Warlock
Mage
HunterWe have room for 1 ranged DPS. Whilst the above classes are prefered, perfomance is far more important than a specific classOur raid times are:

Wed/Thurs/Sun 8.30 – 11.30PM AEST (server time). In the past we have been a top 15 guild and are looking to get back to that level of performance. Although the multitude of 10 man guilds that constantly come and go may make that more difficult.

Whilst we have some class preferences these are by no means the only options we will look at as we are always looking for exceptional players of all classes to improve our roster so if you feel you have what it takes please leave an application on. (or contact an officer in game for an interview)

www.centurionknights.guildomatic.com

For more information please visit the website or contact Twoeagles / Missleepy / Glynixx
Edited by Twoeagles on 3/28/2012 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi, my main is a ret MS, Holy OS. I've been raiding since Vanilla WoW and i will like to get back to raiding after resting for a while. My current ret gear lvl is 373 and my holy gear is about i355. Pls contact me in-game for more details if your guild is interested. Tks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
08/10/2011 02:03 PMPosted by Archerofsin
Hi, my main is a ret MS, Holy OS. I've been raiding since Vanilla WoW and i will like to get back to raiding after resting for a while. My current ret gear lvl is 373 and my holy gear is about i355. Pls contact me in-game for more details if your guild is interested. Tks.

btw, you need to sign up via the website mate!

.. anyways... Heya CK guys, Adamjase here, ( from a while ago ) how have you been! :D

Hope all is well there, keep up the progression!

-Adamjase/Aejay
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Going well thanks Adam. Hope things are going well for you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Yea, things are doing fine here, raiding weekends.. Yell out if you guys ever need a Shaman heealer, Aejaytwo is more than happy to help out!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Edited 15/8 for revised requirements
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
giggity, bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Up we go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Why are there two eagles? There should only be one eagle.

/bad joke
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No more bad jokes...
Reply Quote
08/21/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Ecthrund
No more bad jokes...

........Agreed.....

Bah, Wish i could start raiding with you guys again!
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Priest
Hi there;

Curious as to your needs; two of us are looking for a new home.

Would you consider a ilvl 374 Shadow priest and 368 feral druid, dps/tank(ms/os). Both are 1/7HM 25m experienced with attempts on Heroic Rhyolith. Druid would prefer to dps but can fill an OT role when required.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey Kariyna,

We could find room for both of you. We do have a few SP but do have room for casters in general. We dont have an issue with running an extra SP if the quality is there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Adjusted for current needs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Progression Adjusted
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
Bump, and Grats on Rag!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Updated progression & requirements
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]