90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still in need of DPS for Core spots
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/07/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Boppit
Still in need of DPS for Core spots
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still need DPS, anyone from Aftermath/Oblivion are welcome!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
10/08/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Carolinaelf

rofl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Carolinaelf

No one from Rook?

We're just as good as both of them combined!! :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
rofl

I Lol'd too, but idk why you're laughing. Didn't you get kicked from Hysteria?

You know the funny thing about using the ignore feature on forums? When you ignore a user, it ignores every character on your account.

I won't spill the beans, but it is funny seeing each character you have posted on.

Regardless, I still <3 hysteria, great group of people, esp that qtpi huntar Xan.
Edited by Nöble on 10/8/2011 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
rofl

Yerp kicked for not loggn on for 2 weeks, even tho i said i had somethings to take care of. So yeah *cough* RL over WoW *cough*

[edit] - And whats funnier is the day i log on, cause i have errything sorted out, i get kicked 2 hours earlier :D
Edited by Intolerant on 10/8/2011 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Edited by Aphøtic on 10/10/2011 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Yerp kicked for not loggn on for 2 weeks, even tho i said i had somethings to take care of. So yeah *cough* RL over WoW *cough*

[edit] - And whats funnier is the day i log on, cause i have errything sorted out, i get kicked 2 hours earlier :D

Not exactly, you logged in before raid times, logged out before raid started and never once updated any officer on your situation. We gave you a fair chance and all you had to do was let us know it was taking longer than expected.
Edited by Carolinaelf on 10/10/2011 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

Not exactly, you logged in before raid times, logged out before raid started and never once updated any officer on your situation. We gave you a fair chance and all you had to do was let us know it was taking longer than expected.

Rofl, i did log on once before raid but it was for 2 mins and was on the day i came back, Also the day i got kicked. Doesn't really matter tho. I didn't see it going anywhere anyway.

Also how am i suppose to update the officers at the time where i have no access to the forums or anyway to get in touch. I mean if i could do that maybe id be loggd on right?

-Sorry for having things to do-
Edited by Intolerant on 10/10/2011 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
still looking for high damage dealing players!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We are looking for great Hunter/DK for heroic Rag. PST Minar in game for a chat in vent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Bump for my boy downpour
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]