Dragonwrath and YOU

90 Human Mage
08/11/2011 06:49 PMPosted by Saumor
Thank you for the added information. I can't wait to get an idea as to the proc rate.

Indeed, I just want to make sure it's right before I post it! :>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you for this. Also congratulations!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You're such a tease, little Gnome...
Reply Quote
Congrats! Thanks for all the info, looking forward to your next tests :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
could you roll living bomb on a target for like an hour and tell us what the proc % is?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm sure our little friend is trying his best to figure things out. Give him some time. Keep in mind: larger sample size, better accuracy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Siiz sorry for bugging you on my Alliance toon so much. I was just so excited! :D Thanks for posting the proc info etc.!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
If you cast ice lance with only one FoF charge, and the proc happens, will the proc also get double damage? My guess would be no since you say it eats 2 charges of FoF.
Reply Quote
i was seeing my arcane blasts hit twice with 1 cast for a few times, while killing critters in org.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for all the info Siiz gratz on the staff and /jelly.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm actually rather angry about the procs consuming FoF charges. Both in terms that it takes excess charges and that, in the event we only have one charge, the second spell won't benefit from the crit increase (unless it somehow does which would just seem weird).
Reply Quote

Thanks for the info Siiz and grats on the staff.

Just picked up the Heart of Flame quest. Got awhile to go :(
Reply Quote
7 Tauren Shaman
What a waste. Kitem should have gotten the first staff.
Reply Quote
Thanks for gathering this info! We will refrain from eating your brains for the time being. :)
Reply Quote
08/12/2011 01:50 AMPosted by Steehl
I'm actually rather angry about the procs consuming FoF charges. Both in terms that it takes excess charges and that, in the event we only have one charge, the second spell won't benefit from the crit increase (unless it somehow does which would just seem weird).

Sounds like it's coded in a way that acts as if the player cast the spell, except with zero cast time and no gcd.

The compensation for FoF being consumed might be when you ice lance a frozen subject. Since it's instant with no travel time, both ice lances might treat the subject as frozen. Or maybe the proc's ice lance will land first and break the freeze before the player's ice lance arrives.....
Edited by Delatt on 8/12/2011 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i want the staff just for the "turn into the dragon" effect. i don't need more stats, i'm awesome as i am. i just wanna be able to turn into a dragon =D
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Good info,

This would seemingly at first glance be better for direct damage spells. Although the fact that it can add to ignite damage is interesting.

I would def think it consuming an fof proc is a bug and I would report that. That is not the way it was described to work.
Reply Quote
Excellent post.

and gratz. Really awesome.
Reply Quote
08/12/2011 01:27 AMPosted by Hobolin
i was seeing my arcane blasts hit twice with 1 cast for a few times, while killing critters in org.
I've been havint this issue lately, particularly as Fire. It was simply a combat log issue it seems, as I logged off and back on and it was back to normal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]